Bellazon

Anthony Gallo
Thumbnail

Mascarasnake

I saw that you all were obsessed over Anthony Gallo. So i decided to look up some stuff for yall! Yall have everything but i searched on youtube and i found this video:

You cant see his face real good but you can tell its him. At the very end of the video (2:00) theres one photo where he's in the back.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Doesn't work that way. You shoot pictures for a photographer, he shoots them for free but in exchange, he owns them and can publish them in whatever he wants. New and upcoming photographers frequently get their work published in gay fashion magazines because they will run any pictures with a hot body. Many top models do editorials for Out Magazine, Tetu, Pref, Mensuel, Genre, Instinct, Attitude, DNA, etc. wearing speedos or less. That hardly makes them gay!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Is he in LA or New York? I wonder if he has another job because his modeling career doesnt seem to be going too well.

Things were pretty slow for a while. He recently left Ford Angency, and has signed with a new agency and has been working steadily since then.

Google Anthony Gallo model. There are a lot of new pictures. He does a lot of catalog too. you can see him in stores; Target,

Khols, Sears , Penny's, Gap , TJ max, Macy's etc.

• 2 weeks later...