Bellazon

Katy Perry
Thumbnail

00Gooby

On 15. elokuuta 2020 at 4:26 AM, toriiiikellyyyy said:

Smile music video isn’t just a visual, it’s a cultural phenomenon, it’s a pure art, it’s a visual masterpiece, a reason to breathe, an escape from this cruel world, the first gift you open on Christmas, a hug from Katy Perry, everything you’ve ever wanted

WATCH SMILE MUSIC VIDEO

Katy Perry is extremely "natural" in her music videos. For many pop artists performing in music videos can be a bit forced, but not for KP. She was clearly born to be an entertainer and pop star. She is my 2nd most favorite pop artist behind only the genius of pop, Kesha/Ke$ha. As for this new music video "Smile", visually it doesn't resonate much with me (I'm too old for this kind of stuff) and the song itself is simple, but catchy and well produced. It will be so interesting to hear the whole album because KP is one of those rare pop artists who can  have insanely good "fillers" so that the singles aren't the only good songs. It's totally possible my favorites from the new album are not any of the singles, but that remains to be seen...