Bellazon

I want to change my nickname/username - READ FIRST POST PRIOR TO REQUESTING

xotic_styla

Okay, you have convinced me, it wasn't very hard. I will probably forget the order in which the models names go.

Not very hard? Dammit...and here I was thinking I'd accomplished one of my main goals in live :)

does that "have to be a member for at least 3 months" rule still apply for changing nicknames? :blink:

From the Name Change Policy thread:

If you would like to have your username changed, please request it in this thread.

Please note the following:

1. You can only change your username ONCE, so choose carefully.

2. Do not make name change requests if you have been here for three months or less. I'm not even going to get into how ridiculous this is. Exceptions will be granted only in instances where you accidentally spelled your username wrong. Otherwise, do not bother asking. Your request will be ignored.

firstly, seeing as admins are the only ones who can change your username, yes they come into this thread.

secondly, you haven't been here a full three months, so actually, no one will be changing your name. come back (with your desired username) in a month. thanks.

• 3 weeks later...