Bellazon

I need some help!*!

Well I guess some spyware enters my computer and delete my desktop backround and some stuff.I tried some spyremover and anti virus programs but it didn't change anything...Someone knows what happened to and give some advice?....

Guest quasicartes

If stuff got deleted, it's not spyware. It's something worse like virus!

Is it ok for you to reformat the hard drive?

I use webroot spyware sweeper,spyware doctor,mns spyware remover,karpesky anti virus,f-prot...My computer works kinda slow...It will take too much time to transfer myc vid and pics to an another computer...But if I have to I m gonna do it...

I use webroot spyware sweeper,spyware doctor,mns spyware remover,karpesky anti virus,f-prot...My computer works kinda slow...It will take too much time to transfer myc vid and pics to an another computer...But if I have to I m gonna do it...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Go get spybot search and destroy. Let it run and then use it to delete all of the spyware, then download the free version of AVG virus software let it run. It finds and cleans almost anything. If you need more help do not hesitate to ask.