Bellazon

Forum Down

Over rays

Hello admins how are you ? I'm right now free from my job so just visiting this forum so much. Also Its amazing that I also posted too much today. But right now the page is very slow. Is this because I post too much today ? i'm sorry if this happen because of me. But the other sites are working fine. Please tell me why the page loading so slow. One thing more. I'm using 512kb/sec link these days. Is this because of my ISP ?

best regards

So its mean that I'm not only the one. Maybe they working on something like to putting new updates or changing anything. Lets hope they will do it soon and we get this site alive again like before .... But right now its working fine :)

The forum was incredibly slow yesterday. Luckily, it works fine today :)

We're under very high traffic load right now, likely due to another large site linking to us. Traffic was about 50% higher than usual yesterday and looks to be about the same today. Things may slow down but we *should* stay online w/o a problem.

Hello Azulus Thanks to reply back in my post. I want to know something as you mention that the web traffic is 50% more then why not you upgrade your hosting plan ? I want to know is there anything like a donation ? What cost you are facing right now ? I'll happy to arrange some if you need... But depends on my pocket money :p

Hello Azulus Thanks to reply back in my post. I want to know something as you mention that the web traffic is 50% more then why not you upgrade your hosting plan ? I want to know is there anything like a donation ? What cost you are facing right now ? I'll happy to arrange some if you need... But depends on my pocket money :p