Bellazon

Natalie Jayne Roser
Thumbnail

Series 50- OK photoshoot & backdrop but Natalie's hair is the main issue.  It is quite flat and looks like she woke up and just combed it down, imho a flat look would look better if she still had long hair.

+ I looked at some of the early series (eg. series 9) and she has lost quite a bit of weight.  I think she looks more impressive with more weight, her muscles and overall feminine shape pops out more.

3 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Series 50- OK photoshoot & backdrop but Natalie's hair is the main issue.  It is quite flat and looks like she woke up and just combed it down, imho a flat look would look better if she still had long hair.

Agreed

Source Video { 1 = WebDl HD | 2 = WebDl SD | 3 = HDTV | 4 = DVD | 5 = Bluray

Download and change the file extension to .avi or .mkv or .mp4 or .ts or .webm (or just add)

3fethnvd3iwx.jpg wmlnjy6z1o5z.jpg

= Option Link N°01 : Filefactory || Option Link N°02 : Rapidgator
[SV1 ; 638,10 Mo ; 05 min 25 sec ; 1920x1080 ; .mp4] >>> Ark Swimwear Campaign 2019

= Option Link N°01 : Filefactory || Option Link N°02 : Rapidgator
[SV1 ; 183,00 Mo ; 02 min 14 sec ; 3840x2160 ; .webm] >>> Ark Swimwear Campaign 2022

Thread Cleaned: We aren't going to post her OF content on BZ. If I see it again, I'm closing the thread for an indeterminate amount of time and will be putting people on mod watch. What is mod watch? You'll be able to post till your hearts content, but no one can see it unless staff approves the post.

x1BHEFP.png

Natalie is very well aware of this thread and I cannot even begin to imagine what she feels like seeing some of your sad posts.