Bellazon

Jennifer Hof
Thumbnail

Reeyo

OK, forget about that handbag thing (if anybody ask me: The girl with the wig IS Jenny)

I think noone said that the girl with the wig wasn't her - obviously it was her. And the issue with the handbag was something different and hadn't got to do something with Jenny (the girl with the wig). It was another model.

Well Nemezide, I think so because she is tall and has these record breaking legs.

(But I have to say that Barbara had 15 editorials since she won GNTM and started modelling, and several catalog shootings for prestigious firms in Italy (and editorials) which had nothing whatsoever to do with GNTM so I think she is succesful but naturally not a topmodel. Just had to say that as devoted Barbara fan :whistle: )

Does anyone know whether IMG is late with the portfolio update with the Cosmo Cover? (I don't remember if they were quick with Barbara's) If they don't put it in they really follow a different road with Jenny.

I made something:

post-17428-0-1446073211-76234_thumb.gif

And for everyone who might want this as her/his avatar:

post-17428-0-1446073212-36364_thumb.gif

Feel free to use this if you like (and don't forget to credit me in your signature as long as u use it ;) )

I made something:

post-21639-0-1446073214-59284_thumb.gif

And for everyone who might want this as her/his avatar:

post-21639-0-1446073214-64476_thumb.gif

Feel free to use this if you like (and don't forget to credit me in your signature as long as u use it ;) )

Wow, thats great :blush:, i klicked at the "Quote" botton and now its red, did i something wrong :blink:..

and i bought the "ok" magazine, there are some cute pictures of jenny, but nothing really speacial...i could scan it if you want...

I expected it to be not that special, but it would be really nice if you could put it on :yes: :)

thx reeyo, good job ;)

here's a small video of her as well...ok it's almost the same, but you see more of jenny.

http://www.prosieben.de/lifestyle_magazine...eoplayer/54623/

and i bought the "ok" magazine, there are some cute pictures of jenny, but nothing really speacial...i could scan it if you want...

that would be great :blush: i hope we can see more professional pictures of her.. her sedcard at img is still the same..

that would be great :blush: i hope we can see more professional pictures of her.. her sedcard at img is still the same..

You have to be patient - it was all the same with Barbara. Jeniffer will do it, step by step

Can anyone of you scan the new German OK! magazine edition? There's an ed with her.

Preview:

I'll see if I can get it!!

That'd be awesome! Thanks :flower:

Bought the mag today - but it was the old one!! I was like "WTF?!?!" - brought it back to the shop and got my money back. Unfortunately he haven't got the new issue yet. Think I'll find the time tomorrow to get somewhere else!