Bellazon

Jennifer Hof
Thumbnail

Reeyo

Hmmm... I just think they show that pic of Jenny because there were also pics of Lena (who I like very much at this whole Fashion Week :blink: ) and Barbara. They would have written that it was Jenny who couldn't handle the bags. So I guess it was a mostly unknown model whose name they didn't knew. Also, they change the subject in a very obvious way (hmm, what else is there to say? oh, yeah, there was that model, who...)

:idk:

Thanks for this interview Zotti. I think she manages very well.

I looked at the video of the Strenesse show and unluckily it doesn't show Jenny. I thought I glimpsed her back in the line-up of the models (recognizable by the short hair) but it was really only a glimpse of 'it could be Jenny.'

I looked at the video of the Strenesse show and unluckily it doesn't show Jenny. I thought I glimpsed her back in the line-up of the models (recognizable by the short hair) but it was really only a glimpse of 'it could be Jenny.'

I think she walked not for "this" Strenese Show, the show she walked for was the Cruise Collection 2009, Elle Fashion Star Show. There was not only dresses of Strenese but also of Armani, ChloƩ, Jil Sander, Yves Saint Laurent, Strenesse and Calvin Klein. http://www.elle.de/Galerie/Die-neuen-Cruis...009_346438.html i cant find the link in english..