Bellazon

Jennifer Hof
Thumbnail

Reeyo

I don't know if you heard the news, that Jenny met Fler while his video shoot.. She had a break from her own shooting in the studio next door and so she visited him.. So I am asking myself if it was the Cosmopolitan shoot that p7 mentioned :whistle:.. Shes wearing dark clothes.. i will scan the article tomorrow..

post-21639-0-1446073226-06225_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the news, but in the end I pretty much don't care about such gossip news or generelly about magazines such as Bravo. So I also don't care if she met Fler or not. I'm only interested in professional modeling :yes:

These clothes doesn't look that c & aisch and not like an Editorial for Cosmo. So I guess an unknown Edit for Jolie or Joy ??!!

I am happy Barbara is no longer connected with that cheap large store but Jenny is now tortured with that job and it's also cheap commercial :pinch: . At least she got paid well..

I don't have anything against cheap clothing brands. I love Mango and H&M for their clothes, accessoires and for their marketing as well. Only think of Lily Donaldson for H&M: damned, that is Commercial!!!

And C&A in contrast is just ____________ ! Uhh I do the Perez Hilton Style :-)

• 2 weeks later...