Bellazon

Jennifer Hof
Thumbnail

Reeyo

• 2 weeks later...

blah...it becomes silent around Jennifer. She has so much potential but there aren't any news from her stay in Paris...I'm a little bit worried. Maybe her waist is to big and she must loose some weight.. :dontgetit:

I don't know, maybe you're right. I mean, 66 cm is quite a lot, that's right and in some pictures her stomach is really huge^^ :ninja: With 66 cm she, unfortunately, won't fit many designers clothes as well. I don't like to say that - but a fact is a fact, right

But I'm sure we will hear more of her soon :yes: :)

Okay, Okay I have the new Cosmo with Jenny on the Cover and sit back and take a deep breath: nothing new, just GnTM facts...but the cover is quite good for Cosmopolitan. It is the same as in the show with the black blazer and blue hot pants ( they retouched her waist obviously)...

Well it is pretty funny Jenny and the bags. She will learn it (and Bruce taught the other girls but this year the catwalk training was a bit skimpy).

Anyway on the other catwalks the pics and the video show great presence. Her smile still a bit shy but the drama is already hers. All she needs is training.