Bellazon

Kerli
Thumbnail

Nemeside

Artist-99432498-2192778.jpg

Kerli (born February 7, 1987), is an Estonian pop musician who is best-known for her appearance in the 2004 Eurolaul event. In the event, she performed the song "Beautiful Inside" and accumulated 3,638 points overall in the judging and televoting processes. Her total points would only allow her to finish in 2nd place, however, with Neiokõsõ winning the event.

Kerli also competed in the 2003 Swedish Melodifestivalen, finishing 7th in the second semi-final.

In 2006 Kerli signed a contract with Island Def Jam and is presently working on her debut album, titled "Love is Dead", which is set to be released on June 10, 2008. There is an EP on iTunes as of October 16, 2007 which includes "Walking on Air", "She's in Parties", and the first single, "Love is Dead". The music video for "Love is Dead" has also been released by Universal Music Group on February 29. The music video for "Walking on Air" premiered on MTV Overdrive on May 20.

wikipedia

super amazing new single "Walking on air":

you will love this song

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

This is the Video for her new Song "Army of Love":

Klick for "Army of Love" at Vimeo.com

XYZSigna.jpg

You can download the Song for free on her official Website >> http://kerlimusic.com/aol/ <<

(You have to sign up ... but it's totally free and I don't have Spam-Emails / Newsletters at my Mail-Account until now.

I think it's just a support for Kerli... I mean how many People are interested in the Song and something like this...)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...