Bellazon

Food

Joe > Average

6 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

LYON IS BACK AND WITH FOOD! :D

LOL yep, I had a feeling you would do the such for New Years Storm :p Good way to eat in the New Year right? :laugh: The meats look delicious! :chicken: But that pizza is freaking loaded with cheese dude! :o 

I just realized the burger won over all the beauties and took that profile pic.

Highfive foodie :gangsta:

• 3 weeks later...

Some recent meals:

squid , onion, & cucumber salad with a vinegar sauce base

squid-salad-with-cucumber-watercress-and.jpg

smoked cajun chicken thighs with steamed rice and greens

IMG_08481

Chik fil a spicy chicken sandwich.  I usually avoid this place as I eat too much chicken.  But I finally had this recently.  The spices are baked into the chicken and  not just a coating.  The heat is decent for a take-out sandwich.  I use Polynesian sauce to balance it out, and the end result was a good sandwich:

IMG_0173.jpg

I had KFC's new "Nashville" fried chicken and I have to report that it isn't oversalted, soggily fried/bad fried chicken like their traditional fare.  It's not as good as Popeye's fried chicken but it's close enough to be good.   It relies on being heavily spiced and having this thick Cayenne pepper cooking oil that's drenched all over the chicken (making it also a health hazard).

The Business news says that this fried chicken has done so well that it may become a permanent menu item.

It also reminds me how much I'd rather be in Nashville right now.  

IMG_20160118_112014_733.jpg&mode=crop&w=

KZSIE8e.jpg

@Cult Icon There's no such thing as eating too much chicken :angel: I eat it all the time haha, just a little obsessed. That chick fil a sandwich looks so good. 

I just ate a sandwich with butter and  some chocolate sprinkles... Might sound weird but it's delicious. Very good on toast too, spread some butter on your bread, then some sprinkles and tadaa. Melted butter and chocolate :p