Korravai

Marpessa Hennink

Marpessa is on the cover of March Dutch Marie Claire and she has some pics inside. It is an issue dedicated to Dutch top models, there are ten on the cover and she is one of them. Really happy for her!

Marpessa is on the cover of March Dutch Marie Claire and she has some pics inside. It is an issue dedicated to Dutch top models, there are ten on the cover and she is one of them. Really happy for her!

Hi - can you or someone post the pics of her from March Dutch Marie Claire please.

X

Teò   

Vivienne Westwood 2008 party

Marpessa, Eva Riccobono & Matteo Ceccarini

post-40704-0-1446095570-1761_thumb.jpg

Do not hotlink images. To read more about hotlinking, please click here. -Post edited by Lady Fatale

Teò   

Women mgmt Milan boss Piero Piazzi's wedding in 2006

Marpessa & Eva Riccobono

post-40704-0-1446095571-83833_thumb.jpg

Marpessa & Mariacarla Boscono

post-40704-0-1446095571-87766_thumb.jpg

post-40704-0-1446095571-9141_thumb.jpg

Do not hotlink images. To read more about hotlinking, please click here. -Post edited by Lady Fatale

Korravai   
Wow! :woot:

Hi Korravai, I'm Marpessa and I'm soooo surprised to have stumbled on this thread! You've got pic's of me that I haven't seen for ages and even not at all, especially the runway stuff. I would like to take this oportunity to thank you and your fellow bloggers for starting this, it means a lot to me! I will try to post some recent work although this site seems quite technical, unlike facebook which I can just manage :laugh:

Best regards,

Marpessa