Bellazon

Real Madrid

Aga

Yeah, I think people are panicking after we've played like shit for several games. Plus, I think Schuster's not necessarily the most charming, talkative, media-loving fellow and that the press doesn't like much as a result and so are sharpening their knives for him. Which just feeds the frenzy and panic of everyone else.

I'm more annoyed with Pedja and Calderon for that stupid chase after CRonaldo this summer that cost us Robinho plus any other deals we would've made for the players Schuster REALLY wanted.

Robinho was coming into a fantastic stride with our team and then he became a whining baby after all this other crap, but he would've stayed/we wouldn't have known what an ass he was if we didn't have the CR mess to begin with.

Robinho acted lika a B**** ! Sorry. More money or I'll go ! So he was transfered and I don't miss him. He wanted more than Raul and Iker. Adios Robinho :wave: He was a great player - new version of Roberto Carlos. :/

And about Schuster what's going on with his daughter? He didn't show up at Valdebebas and now Calderon and Mijatovic say that they want new coach and they are looking for someone else? What a strange story. I don't like changes in squad. Any changes. people love their idols, and don't want to see so many faces in one club in such a short time.

g1117ur0.jpg

post-5280-0-1446025296-40648_thumb.jpgpost-5280-0-1446025296-48503_thumb.jpgschustersentenciadomijaat9.th.jpgschustersehaidorr3.th.jpg

Pepe:

g1116we0.jpg

259pc5.jpg

I have Really Good News .. but it might be bad news too ! :p

Florentino Pérez Set For A Comeback?

The creator of Real Madrid’s “Galácticos” era, Florentino Pérez could be on his way back to occupy the hot seat at the Bernabéu boardroom as the current regime continue to lose support amongst the fans.

well i think it's a good news because Florentino is way better than Calderon in dealing with players

but there was No Championships :blink: .. so if Perez came back .. is the past 3 years will come back again ?

i mean " best players = NO CHAMPIONSHIPS " ? or he will Correct his Mistakes ?!

i hope perez never comes back, i couldn't stand his marketing/money-above-all-else approach and dictating who would play to the coach.

i agree, aga, robinho was a jerk about it all and i don't want him to ever come back. we also would've been happily ignorant about his real persona and enjoying his plays for us, if all that other CR story hadn't come out.