Genre(s) Big Band

Traditional Pop

Swing

Jazz

Occupation(s) Singer-songwriter, Actor

Instrument(s) Vocals, piano

Years active 1996 — Present

Label(s) 143 Records, Reprise

Michael Bublé is a critically acclaimed Grammy-winning, multiple Juno Award-winning Canadian crooner, big band singer and actor. While achieving modest chart success in the United States, his 2003 self-titled album has reached the top ten in Lebanon, the UK and his home country of Canada. In 2004, a live album and video called Come Fly with Me was listed on the Billboard music video charts and reached Australia's top 40 album charts. He found commercial success in the U.S. with It's Time. He currently lives in Vancouver and New York City. His third album, Call Me Irresponsible, was released on May 1, 2007, with the first single from that album, "Everything", finding success on the adult contemporary charts. He has sold over 11 million albums.

I am a huge fan of Frank Sinatra, Bobby Darin, Dean Martin, Elvis... a lot of the old style music.

So I guess there is no surprise I would like someone who is alive that has this sound I fav.

the following was a song that introduced me to Michael Buble and I have adored a lot of what I have heard every since.

Home

Hey az! :wave:

I also love Frank Sinatra and Michael Buble.

"Everything" is such a sweet song, but my favourite is "Feeling good". I love it when ice-skaters dance to this song at championships :)

Oh, and I heard that Michael is a fiancee of this actress Emily Blunt, though I don't know if they are still together.

Hey az! :wave:

I also love Frank Sinatra and Michael Buble.

"Everything" is such a sweet song, but my favourite is "Feeling good". I love it when ice-skaters dance to this song at championships :)

Oh, and I heard that Michael is a fiancee of this actress Emily Blunt, though I don't know if they are still together.

I didn't know about Emily Blunt. Interesting, I find that artist tend to have more love songs when they are in it. So him getting married maybe very cool for his music I adore his music.

Anyway, I also like "Feeling Good"

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 9 years later...
  • 7 months later...