Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

1. Who are must looking forward to seeing?

- Alessandra, Miranda, Ana & Marisa [i'm more or less curious to see if her walk has improved, also... Marisa has a SICK body. She was born to wear as little possible imo]

2. Who do you NOT think should be in the show this year. i.e They need to retire, or they are just horrible choices for VS all together *ect*.

- Heidi, Karolina, Selita, Doutzen, Julia, Arlenis, Maryna, Lindsay, Caroline, Sarah, Abbey, Shannan, Erin, Sessile. Sorry, not a big fan of the Pink models, nor am I a huge fan of the uber couture omfg fashion set.

3. Who do you wish was walking in this show this year, but isn't. Limit to 5 girls you'd like to see.

- Isabeli, Caroline T, Naomi, Frankie & Caroline F

4. Are you looking forward to Heidi hosting AGAIN?

- *sighs* Between her, or Mark Mcgrath I don't know who's more annoying!

5. If Seal does the show again do you plan to shoot yourself in the face? O.o

- God yes!

ALESSANDRA :heart: & of course, Izabel&Adriana ... && Candice<3

2. Who do you NOT think should be in the show this year. i.e They need to retire, or they are just horrible choices for VS all together *ect*.

Miranda, Rosie & Lindsay :yuckky:

3. Who do you wish was walking in this show this year, but isn't. Limit to 5 girls you'd like to see.

Jeisa Chiminazzo & Isabeli Fontana!

NOOOOOOOO!

5. If Seal does the show again do you plan to shoot yourself in the face?

Yeah x,X! I mean he's fine, but i really don't like him

Alessandra,Doutzen,Miranda,Julia, and Candice!

Let's see....Flavia and Angela

They annoy the hell out of me!

Caroline T and Natasha!

Not Really......

No I will push him off a cliff!

If he is going to perform again!?!

Can it be that song from that one batman movie!?!

Geez if I have to suffer can't it at least be a good song!?!

Q&A

1. Who are must looking forward to seeing? :heart: ANA BEATRIZ BARROS :heart: and ADRIANA

2. Who do you NOT think should be in the show this year. i.e They need to retire, or they are just horrible choices for VS all together *ect*. Marissa, Heidi, and like 10 less known skinny models, who look like they are 13

3. Who do you wish was walking in this show this year, but isn't. Limit to 5 girls you'd like to see. STAM, ISABELI, RIANNE, JULIE ORDON...

4. Are you looking forward to Heidi hosting AGAIN? NOOOOOOOOOOOO

5. If Seal does the show again do you plan to shoot yourself in the face? DEFINITELY

1. Who are must looking forward to seeing? Adriana b/c she's wearing the Fantasy bra this year. Also Rosie,Candice and Abbey Lee

2. Who do you NOT think should be in the show this year. i.e They need to retire, or they are just horrible choices for VS all together *ect*. Heidi,Selita,Angela and Izabel

3. Who do you wish was walking in this show this year, but isn't. Limit to 5 girls you'd like to see. Natasha and Hana

4. Are you looking forward to Heidi hosting AGAIN? No get someone better to host it and less annoying

5. If Seal does the show again do you plan to shoot yourself in the face? Yes Give us a break Seal go record an album or something

1. Who are must looking forward to seeing? Iza,Ale,Adri,AnaBB, Marisa,Miranda

2. Who do you NOT think should be in the show this year. i.e They need to retire, or they are just horrible choices for VS all together *ect*. Lara S and 70% of the PINK models (except Flavia,Candice, Rosie, and Miranda.

3. Who do you wish was walking in this show this year, but isn't. Limit to 5 girls you'd like to see. Fernanda, Isabeli, Michelle, Gisele, Irina

4. Are you looking forward to Heidi hosting AGAIN? Not really, I think a non-model should host...like one of us.

5. If Seal does the show again do you plan to shoot yourself in the face? O.o I actually like Seal, but he should take a year or two vacation from the show

Miranda :heart: , Flavia, Abbey, Anne V & Erin H.

Marisa, Selita, Lindsay.

Edita, Fabiana, Hana, Natasha, Katja.

not really :blink:

5. If Seal does the show again do you plan to shoot yourself in the face? O

I couldn't care less.

Adriana!!!!!!Karolina,Ana BB,Miranda,MARINA!

Lindsay,Flavia,Stam,Heidi,Stephens

Natasha,Katja,Irina Sheik

hell no!!!!!

5. If Seal does the show again do you plan to shoot yourself in the face? O

i like him,but thanks no

ale,adri,doutzen

seltia..

gisele :cry: caroline trentini :ermm:

sure, heidi is always fun

hes great i dont mind

Lara, Miranda, Rosie, Behati

Adriana, Marisa, Ale, Heidi...well all the angels but Miranda

Carol T, Isabelli, Bianca Balti

as long as she doesn't sing again I think it will be fine

As long as his wive stays away from him it will be fine

1. Who are you most looking forward to seeing?

I'm very happy to see Ana BB back! And Doutzen, actually - I thought she was great in '05. Obviously I'm most looking forward to seeing Rosie, Candice, and Behati.

2. Who do you NOT think should be in the show?

Although it's kind of stupid considering the event - but I'm not fussed about seeing any of the Angels particularly, excepting Doutzen, and Miranda maybe...

I saw this and it put me to mind of why some of us (difficult as it seems to be for other members to accept) don't care for Adriana:

post-11221-0-1446069125-92305_thumb.jpg

Faceless VS Exec: "So, do I have any volunteers for that?

Ana Beatriz: Hmmm, sure...

Rosie: OK...

Adriana: ME! ME! ME! EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME!!! :laugh:

I know this is supposedly her year, with the 10 year anniversary - and I wish her well. I hope all of you Lima fans get what you want from her tonight. But, please, spare a thought for the rest of us as she gurns and points and gesticulates. We are not all enamoured!

And, I have to say I'm not bowled over by the new recruits either. Although, in fairness, they could surprise me in the show itself. I hope so anyway...

3. Who do you wish was walking in the show this year?

INGUNA! That girl is rinky dink. She could still turn up... Couldn't she..?

And Cintia - when, oh when, are they going to appease me with this? It just seems that VS aren't casting their net wide enough. The new girls are fairly homogenous, don't you think? To the point that it took several hours to distinguish them from one another! Just a big truckload of blonde piled onto the yacht...

Where are the redheads and the Asians?

But I can't really complain - I got 4 on my wish list: Ana, Rosie, Candice and Behati.

4. Are you looking forward to seeing Heidi AGAIN?

It just so happens that I saw my very first episode of Project Runway yesterday. I've never seen it before on Argentine TV.

That's enough Heidi for one week, thank you. <_<

All said though, if it isn't her it will probably be Adriana.

Devil or Deep Blue Sea?

Scylla or Charybdis?

:idk:

Well, he has just released a new album - in case that fills you with added anxiety..?

Baron, I :heart: you. Stealing the words from my mouth and the thoughts from my mind has to be illegal.

-=-

1.Who are must looking forward to seeing?

Ana Beatriz, Lara, Candice, Hana, Izabel, KK.

-First and foremost, Adriana Lima. I cannot possibly stress that enough. I do concede though, that she has not looked this appealing in a very long time.

-Miranda Kerr. I could say plenty of negative things about her appearance but everyone is in such high spirits I won’t damper them.

-Selita. Go away.

-Marisa Miller as insane her body is, I don’t think her ‘girl next door’ looks is very VS.

-Lindsay Ellingson. The poor man’s Trentini.

-Julia Stenger: Frighteningly unappealing, IMO.

Bianca Balti, Inguna Butane, Eugenia Volodina, and Izabeli Fontana.

I don’t mind it as long as we aren’t bombarded with her as we were last year.

No. But I’d rather he didn’t.

1.Who are must looking forward to seeing?

alessandra, adriana, izabel, miranda, doutzen, ana beatriz and candice of course

that pasty teabag on the right of rosie and the one next to the pasty teabag <_<

post-24226-1226772104_thumb.jpg

isabeli, inguna, marija, bianca, and andi muise

:no: get someone else who is more entertaining to host the show

no but i plan to shoot seal in the head execution style :war:

Doutzen, Ana Beatriz, Alessandra, Miranda, Candice, Noemi, Emanuela, Erin, Abbey,Marina, and Edita and Lara if they are there

Selita, Julia, Morgane, Lindsey, Angela, Arlenis

Rianne, Daniela Cosio, Katja, Bianca, Catherine

she actually doesn't bother me. It just seems like its tradition or something :laugh:

uhh the definetly need someone other than seal

:) 12 of the girls in my original list are gonna be there, 13 if Edita shows up

I don't get why some people have this idea it's "Adriana's year," or that she's supposed to be the star of the show. Because she has the fantasy bra? Well, then this year would be no more Adri's than last year was Selita's. Or because Adri has been with VS for 10 years? From what I understand, the earliest pics of Adri appeared in a 1999 catalogue, not 1998, and it's not like Heidi had any sort of anniversary thing last year anyway. :idk: Seems more like wishful thinking on the part of Lima fans. :ninja: