Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

I know haha...Australia has its moments i actualy am very happy to live here its an amazing country and i wouldnt want to live anywhere else however i do want to get out of here and see the world. I would love to visit Venezuela someday such a beautiful country. I def cannot write arabic haha all the writing is backwards lol

I think the girls should be landing in Miami later today or tomorrow so hope to see pictures and for sure see KK and Iza hoping they are there lol. I cant wait to see some other girls who will be in the show :)

As for Alessandra and her walking carieer:

"As for fashion shows, she has walked the catwalks for designers such as Laura Biagiotti, Christian Lacroix, Byblos, Fendi, Issey Miyake, Kenzo, Christian Dior, Nicole Miller, Ralph Lauren, Giorgio Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Oscar de la Renta, among others"

source: Wikipedia.

I just can´t get your "I hate, I love" thing. What is it with you people? :) they´re just models. I can´t see why some people get so emotional. And simply, I just can´t get the whole idea about calling models ugly? I´ve never said about any model that she was ugly. There is something beautiful about every one of them. I can call my aunt ugly, or my fat ugly mean neighbour with her fat ugly weird dog :ninja:

ok, off topic, I know.

Back to the event - Still no information about Michaela Kocianova? I guess she won´t be there this year, unfortunately.

Perhaps I'm the only one but I am ECSTATIC that Lara Stone is at the show. I find her a stunning, sexy, individual woman. She's not the cutesy, pre-pubescent looking girls who prance about the VS runway and turn men into pedophiles. She is high fashion and fabulous. Good job VS, kudos to you.

No pictures yet?! :cry: :cry:

VS IS KILLIN' ME! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Perhaps I'm the only one but I am ECSTATIC that Lara Stone is at the show. I find her a stunning, sexy, individual woman. She's not the cutesy, pre-pubescent looking girls who prance about the VS runway and turn men into pedophiles. She is high fashion and fabulous. Good job VS, kudos to you.