Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

VSFan88 ... you're calling me BITCH! Wow ... Thank you very much sweetie, from the deeps of my cutie heart & really apreciate that :wub: ;)

I'm calling you a BITCH and you thank me? Well, I kinda like you because you ca

Why are you talQing about yourself? :blink:

... & ow, My ass is smiling now

Emanuela would be a great angel. I hope it's true. 10 is alot of angels so unless someone retires soon they won't need anymore for awhile i think :idk:

I guess Heidi won't be with VS for a long time. So Emanuela could take her spot, if she gets an angel-status

Heidi is hanging on until the bitter end...LOL

I guess she is doing another Naomi Campbell move-modeling into her late thirties. :o

Emanuela would be a great angel. I hope it's true. 10 is alot of angels so unless someone retires soon they won't need anymore for awhile i think :idk:

I guess Heidi won't be with VS for a long time. So Emanuela could take her spot, if she gets an angel-status

WHAAAAAAAAT?! Threee?!

WOW! ... I like Heidi but ... THREE YEARS?! ... I can't believe it ... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING VS?! :blink:

I mean ... in three years she's going to be like 37 or something like that, it's her time to say goodbye! ...

I really like Heidi, but if i keep seeing her for another three years im gonna hate her!

I think im in the minority and im glad Heidi is still around. I love that girl and will never get sick of her she is just so amazing and fun and caring. SO yay for Heidi :D lets hop Ale and Adri will be the same and stick around for a LONG LONG time lol

WHAAAAAAAAT?! Threee?!

WOW! ... I like Heidi but ... THREE YEARS?! ... I can't believe it ... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING VS?! :blink:

I mean ... in three years she's going to be like 37 or something like that, it's her time to say goodbye! ...

I really like Heidi, but if i keep seeing her for another three years im gonna hate her!

You didn't ask "when's the show gonna be on air?" :) ... you just asked: WHEN'S THE SHOW ... & i just told you xD ... but yeah, the show is gonna be on air December 3rd, so you can enjoy your b.day & your dinner hahaha (:

& about Heidi ... uhmmm i think that's fine, i mean, i feel happy for her haha ... but i really don't wanna see Heidi for so long, because if she stay for a long time it means that in a long time we're gonna see exactly the same: A LOT OF HEIDI & JUST A LITTLE BIT OF THE OTHERS! & that's what i don't like ... but yeah, i think that's pretty good for Heidi ;)