Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

One more thing before we start...

Caramel Girls ... great now you even have the same avas too. :surrender: Just kidding. You two make a good team. I should change my ava and sig to match those....Don't worry Julia. I'm kidding :nicole:

Now back to the show....

I agree Dizzy, Doutzen does have a very classy voice. When i hear her say "I'm a very good angel,....yeah" I sigh and laugh at the same time. She's got class and a great sense of humor. Yay Doutzen

I have to say, I'm very surprised there's not a beach theme this year. Oh well, chicity boy and I will have to get a job working for VS and we'll make one next year. :hehe:

CandyBoy, we're really a team :heart: ... there has been 3 or 4 or more years of friendship, & we're like twins haha ... i mean, we love the same girls, we're always together to do silly things, we're almost agree in everything hahaha ... & even when we're not together in the same city, it seems like we are hahaha ... :heart:

If you wanna join us w/our Caramel-Osas i think we wouldn't have any problem :laugh:

_______

VSFan88 ... you're calling me BITCH! Wow ... Thank you very much sweetie, from the deeps of my cutie heart & really apreciate that :wub: ... & ow, My ass is smiling now ;)

_______

& ok, back to the show too ... i think Doutzen has a very good voice too, but she has to practice more how to talk to the people, i have to say she's not really bad even when i don't like her at all ...

& CandyBoy, i was waiting for a Beach Theme too, i mean ... it is in Miami, & it could be so good if they had a Beach Theme ... i would like it very muuch!

Wow everytime i look at Adriana & her fantasy ... i fall in love w/her :blush: ! This is really the best fantasy ever ... i'm in love w/ the black diamonds :heart:

- Adriana

- Alessandra

- Izabel

- Karolina (At least, we know she's gonna be there xD)

- Selita

- Marisa

- Heidi

- Miranda

- Doutzen

- Clara Alonso

- Candice

- Emanuela

For now this is the list ...

- Adriana

- Alessandra

- Izabel

- Karolina

- Selita

- Marisa

- Heidi

- Miranda

- Doutzen

- Clara Alonso

- Candice

- Emanuela

- Behati

- Flavia

There's 16 names that we don't know yet hahahaha

WOW 16 names I can't wait to know who they are I'm most excited about the newbies in the show!!!

Now that we know there are 16 names left and that apparently there are alot of new girls coming into the show this yr i think VS have done what they did from 2003 to 2005...A complete overhaul basically. In 2003 we used to have the likes of Carmen Kass, Liya Kebede, Frankie Rayder, Dewi Driegen, Michelle Alves, Lindsay Frimodt etc and then in 2005 they were all basically taken out and all the newer girls started. Julia Stegner, Caroline T, Caroline W, Andi Muise, Inguna Butane, Izabel Goulart, Selita Ebanks etc etc

So i think this yr VS has done another overhaul. We already know that Andi wont be there so who else have they taken oout and replaced. I think we will see atleast maybe 5-8 new girls if thats the case there would be 8 slots for returning girls. I hope they are

1. Julia S

2. Angela L

3. Oluchi O

4. Jessica S

5. Raquel Z

6. Caroline T

7. Rosie HW

8. Eugenia V

So Flavia has been confirmed back :x :anger: :yuckky:

Thats what i think im excited to see Emanuela, Clara and Candice

As far as new girls im hoping to see Hilary Rhoda, Abbey Lee, Maryna Linchuk

Yeah from 2003 to 05 there really was an overhall. But rememberthere was a year gap due to the superbowl incident.

I miss Reka from '03 . She was like a brunette version of KK. And I also want Fernanda back. Her and Isa were always a good team.

I'm certain Angela will be there. She's been with them a super long time. Same for Oluchi.

I want to see Erin Heatherton there. I think I saw her in one of the casting videos and she looked amazing :heart:

I don't really like Clara so far but maybe she will change my mind. I still really want Daniela Cosio there.

yay for- Doutzen, Candice, Alessandra, Miranda, Marisa, Izabel, Emanuela

I also like Adriana and Karolina ok

Yeah from 2003 to 05 there really was an overhall. But rememberthere was a year gap due to the superbowl incident.

I miss Reka from '03 . She was like a brunette version of KK. And I also want Fernanda back. Her and Isa were always a good team.

I'm certain Angela will be there. She's been with them a super long time. Same for Oluchi.

Who is "Reka", CandyBoy?

Reka Ebergenyi. Here's a pic of her from "Walk on the Wild Side". (What I like to thinhk of as the precursor to "Animale" in 07)

Oh BTW, IZA fitting news. I just heard from Julia that her friend saw Iza and asked about the fitting and she said "Not Yet". I knew it.

post-21980-1226194406_thumb.jpg

WHY: Here's The Anwser: The media is very flaky with the term Angel. Sometimes they use it for everyone and sometimes not at all. For example, if I remember correctly the Arena article didn't call Iza an angel, but they did call her the new face and body of Victoria's Secret

It's not that Iza isn't an angel to them. They just use the term hap-hazardly. Meaning sometimes they over use it and sometimes they don't. It's complicated. You don't exspect them to do a lot of research? They see a bunch of names, get to Ale and see that she's there after Adri and Heidi and assume she's the last. Don't forget as of late 07 they still refered to Ale as "Victoria's latest secret"