Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

joe, if this is in fact a greek theme...this isnt what me and you had in mind... :blink:

well, this isnt what I had in mind...i wont speak for you... :ninja:

im not exactly hating it...i actually like doutzens more than heidi's.....

i really want to stay optimistic but as of now, vs is making it really hard... <_<

i'll keep trying though...im a huge fan...i wont quit quite yet...

i really wish doutzen goes back to her darker shade of blonde...like in 05

well, lets see what they have in store for iza, kk, selita, adri and ale...

maybe they will look better and make more sense to me as a collection and with added "trinkets" here and there on each girl...

Doutzen's Oufits x.X!

l271c600654054bd5b370e0zz8.jpgle2f3b0f1da8543bc8aac7cwg9.jpg

OMG ... I think they're pathetic ... even more than i thought they would be :yuckky: & on the green one, i think she looks fat x.X!

Aw aw aw i'm gonna die if the Caramel-Osas use something like that :( :cry:

This is disgusting.

joe, if this is in fact a greek theme...this isnt what me and you had in mind... :blink:

well, this isnt what I had in mind...i wont speak for you... :ninja:

im not exactly hating it...i actually like doutzens more than heidi's.....

i really want to stay optimistic but as of now, vs is making it really hard... <_<

i'll keep trying though...im a huge fan...i wont quit quite yet...

i really wish doutzen goes back to her darker shade of blonde...like in 05

well, lets see what they have in store for iza, kk, selita, adri and ale...

maybe they will look better and make more sense to me as a collection and with added "trinkets" here and there on each girl...

capt.2ce7e9f68569418fb89d79dd46aa5d5c.marisa_miller_miranda_kerr_victoria_s_secret_fitting_nyea204.jpg 38574_Celebutopia_Marisa_Miller_participates_in_a_Victoria3s_Secret_fitting_in_New_York_01_122_349lo.jpg 32kk.jpg 1644073.jpg

I really don't think that the outfits of 2007 were horrible. I mean, some outfits of the PINK and the last segment were weird, but the other outfits were great. I think it was the whole schmear (audience with a clap-syndrome, not so genius music anymore, some ADHD models) which made the outfits looked bad although they actually weren't. I mean the "blade runner"- , "age of elegance"-, and "romantique"-segments were beautiful (especially, compared to the fittings of this year's outfits).

PS: I think that the gladiator-outift belongs to the theme that has to do with ancient clothing - guys, don't be too specific by thinking it could be a whole greek segment or something like that

Look, i saw the other MK's outfit ... :blink:

l8a5ed5a6ab0d4c57a4b4deuv6.jpg

l00429d05b65d4ba99a6290bf6.jpg

wiuuk ... i just can't describe what i think about those outfits xD ... i won't talk about how she looks with that outfit haha because i'm pretty sure all her fans are gonna hate me :evil:

she will wears only two outfits right?! haha as always ...

the only one i'd say "i like" it would be the butterfly one, & it's just because the wings ... but, MK will wears it, so ... :whistle: !

OMG! Tomorrow is Ale's day :drool: :heart:

WHAT THE HELL?! ... Doutzen's ouffits are PATHETIC! ... At least the first two ... i mean, she's really beautiful, but her body looks awfull w/the green one!

The only outfit of her that i like is the last one, she's a fairy <3!

I would love to see a fairies theme cuz i love fairies hahahaha

So, no Kk or Caramel-Osas pictures ...

ARE ALL MY GIRLS GOING TO DO THE FITTING TOGETHEEEEER?! :heart: :heart: :drool: ... I can't wait to see their outfits! ... Afff afff im so happyyy! ...

Save the best for the laaaaast! :heart:

I like them all i am very excited Doutzen's last is nice and Miranda's second looks good clearly there is still alot of work left to be done on these outfits so guys just calm down everyone is getting out of hand these are just like a few outfits weve seen

Oh my god ... i really love the Fairy one ... but, why did they have to give this one to Doutzen?! That's no nice hahaha well i think they felt sorry for her & gave a cutie one lol :laugh:

I wish they give to the Caramel-Osas Fairies outfits hahaha with fairies wings & pixie dust :heart: ... awww just like the Disney Fairies but Sexies&Caramel-Osas ... God i'd love it xD

i was just kiddiing about the pixie dust hahaha :laugh: