Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

I'm sooo looking forward to seeing Ale after the baby....she's so gorgeous anyway and Adriana. I just hope there isn't too much of the arms flying all over the place this year. Funny thing, though, it looks good when Ale and Adri do it! :laugh: :laugh: Just some girls need to stop it! :whistle:

Yeah i agree i dont mind some blowing kisses and smiles and stuff but not overdoing the pointing at cameras the way Adri did last yr and aswell no running on the runway Adri and Heidi were both guilty of that on the runway. I dont mind some blowing kisses like i said but not overdoing it. Last yr there was so much blowing kisses to the crowd and camera i almost vomitted lol

Yeah i agree i dont mind some blowing kisses and smiles and stuff but not overdoing the pointing at cameras the way Adri did last yr and aswell no running on the runway Adri and Heidi were both guilty of that on the runway. I dont mind some blowing kisses like i said but not overdoing it. Last yr there was so much blowing kisses to the crowd and camera i almost vomitted lol

Yeah true that Joe i think Isabeli and Marisa both look amazing in those outfits i know for sure Izabel looked better then Michaela

I was reading TFS and they were saying that Ale is the last to do fitting out of the angels this friday and that People magazine and extra are gonna be with her. It looks like they will be hyping up Ale and Adri for this years show FINALLY maybe we will see Ale open or close the show and so she should she is one of the most popular angels and always gets the crowd going in the shows...

Really the only girls I care for in the show are (hopefully they are there, mind you):

Ana Beatriz, Candice Swanepoel, KK, Izabel, Michaela Kocianova(Please come back?), Isabeli Fontana, Inguna Butane, Hana Soukupova, and hopefully Bianca Balti.

There are a couple new faces I'd like to see... But other than my little cluster of perfect faces and long legs... Everyone else, as terribly vulgar as it sounds, can suck it.

The more sneak previews I get from the outfits, the more dissapointed I get. What happened to the headline "the glamour is back"??

Maybe, they meant by it that Victoria's Secret fashion show is back, and not that the show will bring back the glamour they used to have.

I think the outfits are not more than revealing outfits for carnival - such a dissapointment.

When I would be a VSFS designer - trust me, I would bring the glamour back 4 sure :p

They're not that bad. The pink looks like a variation of the supermodel obsession line(I'll know for sure when I see HD versions).

I'm betting that one and Heidi's white outfit will be in the same segment.

If that green outfit is going to be in the same theme as Heidi's gladiator outfit, I bet it's maybe a worldly them, becasue it looks more Arabian than Greeco

I personally love the fence around Doutzen and the flowers growing up them...

As for the themes i think we have

Theme 1 - Floral and Butterfly based on Doutzen,Miranda and Heidi's fitting

Theme 2 - A Mix of Greek and Roman Gladiators or God's based on Heidi, Doutzen and Candice fitting

Theme 3 - PINK Segment im thinking its like a winter theme based on the big jacket and scarf Candice was wearing

Theme 4 - The Black and Red theme dont know what else it can be based on the fantasy bra and what Marisa was fitted in maybe Heidi's red outfit will fit into there

They're not that bad. The pink looks like a variation of the supermodel obsession line(I'll know for sure when I see HD versions).

I'm betting that one and Heidi's white outfit will be in the same segment.

If that green outfit is going to be in the same theme as Heidi's gladiator outfit, I bet it's maybe a worldly them, becasue it looks more Arabian than Greeco