Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

I think Heidi usually looks really good but IMHO, I hope they have more work to do on her outfits because I'm not feeling them the way they are......This better be just a foundation of an outfit, :yuckky: I don't know if they are going gladiator or what but I'm not seeing how it fits in.....but it might with the music and all for one segment. I'm hoping.

Miranda looks darling, though! :heart: :heart:

I think the outfits are looking fantastic...Like is aid on VSholics comment these outfits for sure might not be worn by these particular girls. They are just fittings like last yr Karolina at a fitting was wearing that huge skirt think that Elise wore...

But Miranda looks awesome i really hope she wears that because she needs wings. I like the gladiator outfit and the red bow that Heidi is wearing. I also think Marisa looks stunning

Finally something of the fittings!

I don't like Heidi's outfit ... The white/orange, is just ugly ... I like the red one but for me there's just one "Gift Girl" & that's Adriana hahaha ... & the gladiator one is my favorite.

Marisa just WOW! She looks amazing in black ... I hope she gets wings these years

& as always ... im not going to talk about MK just cuz i don't like her hahaha ...

But i think this outfits are just to normal for the Angels ... i mean i like them, but not for the angels!

I can't wait to see the Caramel-Osas&Kk fitting!<3

Caramel - Osas all the way. :heart:

Ale was also a good ribbon girl (outfit). But Adri had the ribbon on here back as classic

Heidi's white outfit looks like a mix of two of Iza's past outfits and KK's train.

Given the choice between Iza wearing an outfit or Heidi wear an outfit, I think everyone knows who I'd place my vote on.

Iza's base bra and gloves, Iza's sash ribbon, KK's train (different color though) See:

111.jpg 108.jpg 2007_30.jpg

You're not the only one Candy Boy ... I prefer Iza over Heidi too hahahaha ...

I don't like the outfit, but probably if any of the Caramel-Osas use it, i would love it xD

Yeah that's true hahahaha ... i mean, if they wear a potato sac, i would love it xD

& yeah, Iza looks so much better w/Michaela's outfit, & Adri looks so much better w/Angela's outfit ...

There's just two girls that for me look perfect w/the same outfit: Marisa Miller & Isabeli Fontana, i can decide hahaha both looks AMAZING! <3

Yeah true that Joe i think Isabeli and Marisa both look amazing in those outfits i know for sure Izabel looked better then Michaela

I was reading TFS and they were saying that Ale is the last to do fitting out of the angels this friday and that People magazine and extra are gonna be with her. It looks like they will be hyping up Ale and Adri for this years show FINALLY maybe we will see Ale open or close the show and so she should she is one of the most popular angels and always gets the crowd going in the shows...