Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

they probebly got all their music mixes done by now

but id love to hear some of these soon...

great melodys for them to walk to..as always...imo

garbage-when i grow up the bravery-honest mistake

sonique-it feels so good muse-starlight

sarina paris-look at us tonic-if you could only see

no doubt-new east clubbers-more more more

ub40-the way you do the things you do yellowcard-only one, from 2:23 on...

311- amber aaliyah-rock the boat

afi-love like winter

filter-take my picture

Im not trying to sound rude or be offensive but imo none of those songs really work for a VS fashion show. I mean you have Muse, Tonic, Yellowcard and AFI in there those are indy rock groups which dont have much rythm to them that a model can walk too. Im not trying to sound rude because infact i like most of these songs.

dude your not being rude, dont trip... :wave:

i do understand your point of view though, but hear me out...

listen to the stewardess segment in 06, do you notice how they used the killers song and somehow managed to mix that cute airline jingle....

and it made sense you know...that jingle made their song "go with the theme", they used the song but mixed it well and made it "make sense"

yeah these songs are indy and somewhat slow...

but my hopes are that they use the songs and "mix it well and make it work with the theme" speeding it up some while their at it...

for another example..i had mentioned it before, but they used snoop with russia and mixed in with that russian humming mix...

imo...as always...those two themes and music mixes worked...even though the songs werent "relevent" with VS...

you hear how seal's songs sounds WAY better without all the "alleluyah" mixed in it...you see..thats a case where (imo)it just didnt work...

its all about the mixing of things...once again...imo..

so, i guess we'll just have to agree to disagree kevork :blush: ... but its all good though :wave:

I just hope they have Andi and Candice again. :D Andi especially. Not entirely sure if she was brought up, but I def. want her in the show. GO ANDI!

Yeah, I also like Andi the most! Hope that she will be as great as she was at VSFS 2005...the two others weren't so brilliant like 2005 anymore :(

Yes, i liQe the bang bang song. :)

I watched that performance in 05 on TOTP and it Qame out in VSFS, soooo Qool. :wub:

Was it Dita Von Teese who was performing that striptease?

Oh, and they should play Drop The Pressure by Mylo in the background/baQstage.. :hehe:

My Baby shot me down :woot:

The absolutely best remix I have ever heard on VSFS. That segment was one of the best, if not the best ever.

I think they need Alex Debutak or whatever his name is. When he was there, the shows were really good. I think he was the one who got Dita to strip right? The shows took a nosedive after he left. His creative supervising helped out the shows heck of a lot.