Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

you do bring up some good points. I admit I was one of the ones who said that, but that's because that quilt with Miranda took something away. In the backstage pics and in your sig, I prefer miranda, but on the runway for some reason I prefered Flavia. Or it could be how she imediately ended the segment. I really like Miranda, IMO it would of been better if they fixed the taxi quilt.

On the pro 2007 Miranda side, I did love her Deck the Halls outfit and her "You can hang me on your tree if you want to" comment

Haha yeah i get what ur saying about that TAXI thing it made her look boxy. I loved her in Deck the Halls she was fantastic.

I hope we hear some new news about VSFS2008 soon im so impatient right now lol and SirenaLuna90 i agree i love Andi she has been one of my favs recently and they need her again in this show just not only one walk and in PINK again 2005 and 2006 she was fantastic then VS gave her a crappy outfit and segmen for 2007

I agree, VS is way too slow! They are teasing us! Ugh, and we still have to wait for the 2/3 of November. So close yet so far away...

CC on TheFashionSpot has pictures that she is uploading from the first taping, if anyone has an account could you please ask her to put Behati's pictures on? Thank you!

As for Andi, I don't really like her, I find her walk completely boring, her face is pretty but, like her walk, it gets boring. She had a little bit more energy last year than years before, but the only times I've ever liked her were the Russian segment in 2005 and the Flight Attendant in 2006.

I love and support Miranda even more because she is from Australia :D :D :D and i love her for VS i think she is incredible i just wish they give her three walks this year and no PINK...I dont think PINK is a terrible segment its just the way they do it isnt good. They dont have to make it seem like a young girl look. They can maybe have another angel like Izabel or Adriana do PINK instead of like Miranda always doing it.

Generally i liked PINK in 2006. Doutzen,Miranda,Jessica and Rosie <333

I think if they wanna make a PINK segment they should make it like Sexy Delicious in 2005 in a way that was kind of a young PINK segment just more better. Thats how it should be

^ Yeah, PINK shouldn't be soo kindie. Why hasn't Ale done it, she's the original spokes person for it. If girls like Ale, Iza, etc do PINK and if the outfits are better then that would be a great segment. I think a lot of people don't like it because it has soo much potential, but yet leaves us disheartened. Less doll-like models.

Yeah i get that and i agree with you...Hey Joe btw do you know anywhere i can download the 2003VSFS i know that VSHOLICS has it in a torrent with the 2005 and 2006 show but i already have those...does VSHOLICS have 2003 show up on its own anywhere???

they probebly got all their music mixes done by now

but id love to hear some of these soon...

great melodys for them to walk to..as always...imo

garbage-when i grow up the bravery-honest mistake

sonique-it feels so good muse-starlight

sarina paris-look at us tonic-if you could only see

no doubt-new east clubbers-more more more

ub40-the way you do the things you do yellowcard-only one, from 2:23 on...

311- amber aaliyah-rock the boat

afi-love like winter

filter-take my picture

I hope the music is really good in this...My fav music ever was in 2003 the mixes were amazing. 2007 i wasnt overally happy with the music. I hated the PINK music and the Surreally Sexy Music i didnt mind Will.I.Am and Seal but bleh overall it was crappy. 2006 had some good tracks i loved the Beware of the Dog, Personal Jesus mix they used

Usher on the show is a strange choice for the "return of glamour". I don't see what's so glamorous about him, but since I liked some of his songs, I'll just wait and see. For the music, I'm currently obsessed with Fastlove by George Michael but I'm afraid the lyrics are too explicit for a fashion show.