Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

The last two shows were to exaggerated, and I have the feeling that Victoria's Secret is not important for high fashion anymore, because of the PINK-Section (not high fashion at all), the need to entertain, and the outfits - they don't shine like the outfits of '03&'05....

Really hope that they will link to the '05 show this year, as if the '06&'07 shows had never been.

Now for the Caramel-Osas/Sexy Delicious (Joe :p this wall is sexy delicious for a reason) lovers i have a gift

vswall07rn6.jpg

if you guys are wondering why i use the white effect at the bottom its because it makes the girls more angelic cos they are angels :D

Live musical performers are good for advertising and, therefore, good for ratings.

Ratings climbed last year, & that was ONLY because the Spice Girls

did their reunion performance on the show. It's a smart move on VS'

part, but I agree...The performances I are generally a drag. I always

fast forward through them when I watch the shows again.

:evil:

BahianChic from AFL said that Usher is confirmed to play at the show..interesting..

The last two shows were to exaggerated, and I have the feeling that Victoria's Secret is not important for high fashion anymore, because of the PINK-Section (not high fashion at all), the need to entertain, and the outfits - they don't shine like the outfits of '03&'05....

Really hope that they will link to the '05 show this year, as if the '06&'07 shows had never been.

Since when was VS HF? :blink: :laugh: :wave:

I wrote "for high fashion", not that VS is actually high fashion. ;)