Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

^ I hope the runway is long too. It's so annoying having the model's air-time cut off...

well that would actually not be so difficult. Just cut all the "cute" things like the stupid plastic? guitar from 2006. And of course create things to wear that don't look like they were made for 10 year old girls

exactly!!!! That is the main reason why, for me, the 2007 show is just a total disaster. It's just unfair to cut the final part with all the models out, just to get Heidi even more time on screen oO.

yeah... I'm from Germany and I'm beginning to really dislike her oO... there was a time... she was just everywhere >.< gosh too much is just too much!!!

sometimes less is more!

I just wish she would just finally retire, as long as she still looks good...

well if they keep it... I have to say, the only girly thing I liked about it,was that pink dog XD that should be in it again lol but the rest should be different...

"A little kiss from Cassandra!" LOL I love Flavia... even if she now looks like a walking skeleton!!!

I Hope This Years FS Is Better Then Last Year, Yeah It Was So Boring The Heidi Klum Show So I Don't Thinck They Are Actually Going To Put It This Year Again.

Hope Miranda or Doutzen :heart: The 2 Angels I Like The Most Host The Show, I Don't Know About Dou She Is Staring So She Hasn't That Much Practice In Front Of The Camara, But Mk Is Lovely, I Liked The 2 Diaries She Did For The Show The Past Years, So I Hope She Does The Hosting In The Show She Is Fantastic In Front Of The Cam Just Adorable...

And About The Pink Segment Hope They Don't Get Rid Of It In My Opinion Is Fun And Original Having It, Plus They Have Awsome Models On It, So I Just Hope They Change The Outfits...

:blush:

i don't think that Miranda or Doutzen would host the show ... i think they have to put somebody with experience&personality! I wouldn't like to see Heidi again, hell, now she's so boring ... everybody's tired of her because is always the same! They have to so a lot of changes to make a special show this year!

I'd like to see KK :heart: ... wow, it would be so funny hahaha ... :drool:

I really hope they finally get rid of the whole Pink thing, that's not sexy ... I don't like any model of Pink, i mean Behati is just ugly hahahaha ... & Rosie, her face is the uglyest thing i has ever seen ... There's just a few Pink girls that i like: Jeisa Chiminazzo, Jessita Stam & Hana S. ... The rest, look like dumb teenagers ...

Let's pray for that ... NO PINK THEME THIS YEAR :heart:

VS needs to go back to the sexy & glamour ... & pink is not sexy at all!

I really want Kk to host <3 ... She's the funniest girl ever hahaha, i love her <3<3 ...

Doutzen is just toooo boring, don't like her at all ... People says "she's new, let's give her a chance" but Marisa Miller is new too with VS, & she is so damn funny & nice! ... She makes me wanna smile, she's lovely ... So for me the fact that Doutzen is new is not a excusse at all, for me she's boring & that's it!

MK, i just don't like her ... so im gonna cry if she host hahahah

I think that Marisa is going to host, besides Adriana she was the biggest Angel this year, with the launches & all the swim thing ... I prefer Kk to host like i said before, but Marisa is a good option too ( :

I really hope they finally get rid of the whole Pink thing, that's not sexy ... I don't like any model of Pink, i mean Behati is just ugly hahahaha ... & Rosie, her face is the uglyest thing i has ever seen ... There's just a few Pink girls that i like: Jeisa Chiminazzo, Jessita Stam & Hana S. ... The rest, look like dumb teenagers ...

Let's pray for that ... NO PINK THEME THIS YEAR :heart:

VS needs to go back to the sexy & glamour ... & pink is not sexy at all!

I really want Kk to host <3 ... She's the funniest girl ever hahaha, i love her <3<3 ...

Doutzen is just toooo boring, don't like her at all ... People says "she's new, let's give her a chance" but Marisa Miller is new too with VS, & she is so damn funny & nice! ... She makes me wanna smile, she's lovely ... So for me the fact that Doutzen is new is not a excusse at all, for me she's boring & that's it!

MK, i just don't like her ... so im gonna cry if she host hahahah

I think that Marisa is going to host, besides Adriana she was the biggest Angel this year, with the launches & all the swim thing ... I prefer Kk to host like i said before, but Marisa is a good option too ( :

First off, I did go nuts with all those Iza pics on the wallpaper. Ill post my backround pic in the desktop thread.

Anyway, back on topic.Honestly, I really could do without the pink segmet as well. If I had to choose between the two i liked 2006 better. The only part of 07 that was good was Flavia's closing. I mean Woah.

But absolutley positively NO model search like last year.