Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

Those are SUCH beautiful avatars. OMG! And I don't even know how to set one up!

Also, and I'm just sharing my opinion, the only Angels I like are Miranda Kerr and Doutzen Kroes and Izabel Goulart is growing on me. I used to love Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio but somethings changed about them (Adriana's bloaty face and Alessandra's overtanned skin and weird blonde-ish brown hair...) and I really don't find them good looking anymore...

Miranda is very sexy, cute at the same time but her body is insanely hot. She has a nice exotic appearance with her dark brown hair and blue eyes with perfectly tanned skin and her dimples get me every time!

As for Doutzen, my favorite Angel, she is actually probably the only person I could call 'perfect'. Everything from the top of her head to the tip of her toes is just amazingly beautiful. And I love seeing her in interviews, she's just so hot!

I think Bianca Balti would make a great Angel. For me, she is a hotter version of Isabeli Fontana. Bianca's lips!! OMG.

Those are SUCH beautiful avatars. OMG! And I don't even know how to set one up!

Also, and I'm just sharing my opinion, the only Angels I like are Miranda Kerr and Doutzen Kroes and Izabel Goulart is growing on me. I used to love Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio but somethings changed about them (Adriana's bloaty face and Alessandra's overtanned skin and weird blonde-ish brown hair...) and I really don't find them good looking anymore...

Miranda is very sexy, cute at the same time but her body is insanely hot. She has a nice exotic appearance with her dark brown hair and blue eyes with perfectly tanned skin and her dimples get me every time!

As for Doutzen, my favorite Angel, she is actually probably the only person I could call 'perfect'. Everything from the top of her head to the tip of her toes is just amazingly beautiful. And I love seeing her in interviews, she's just so hot!

I think Bianca Balti would make a great Angel. For me, she is a hotter version of Isabeli Fontana. Bianca's lips!! OMG.

:unsure: ..uhm.. Okay, back to on-topic. :lost:

So, what segments are you guys expecting/wanting? :morning:

For me:

Expecting -

1. Water/Beach Segment.

2. Dark and Gloomy Segment. (Due to the black bra.)

3. Something very classy, similar to Supermodel Obsessions.

4. PINK. (LET BEHATI OPEN!)

5. Maybe something based on the opening of the hotel?

6. ...

Wanting -

1. Dark and Gloomy Segment. (It could look really good. Dark Greens/Blues/Blacks etcs and use dark looking models like Katja Shchekina or Katarina Evanoska!)

2. Supermodel Obsessions. (Look at the shots! It should definitely have a segment!)

3. PINK, but have a Barbie doll theme, where each model has their own box with their name in huge at the top. (LET BEHATI OPEN!)

4. ... Maybe an Egyptian theme? Or a mix of Egyptian, African, European, etc... Cultures and stuff!

5. ...

6. ...

FINALE - Have a finale based on the opening of the hotel, maybe the leader of the finale can walk up and cut a ribbon before walking!

...I hate having expectations and then having them all ruined (cough2007cough) :avada: . Hopefully this year they'll blow me away and come up with better ideas! :clap: :hell yea!:

well your hopes just may not be ruined this time around I guess they have a new designer (the same person who has been designing the Supermodel Obsessions line) and more and likely there will be a pretty like supermodel obssessions theme with soft pretty colors like pinks,blues,cream white,grey,plum etc...

^ I actually find those colors hideously unappealing and boring, they used those in the finale last year and it just washed all the girls out, BUT if they decorated the stage well enough and made the colors a tad darker, (I don't know if you've seen it, Adriana is in it and she's sitting down, wearing a red bra and a red skirt) then I think they could really pull it off! :drool:

And yes I am loving the sound of the new designing woman! Everything is going to be different, and I hope in a good way!

*Stays positive* :hug:

well that would actually not be so difficult. Just cut all the "cute" things like the stupid plastic? guitar from 2006. And of course create things to wear that don't look like they were made for 10 year old girls

(I love it when this thread explodes with posts. ^_^)

I think they could make it better, and I'm sure now that they have a new designer, who actually has some talent, it will look better. (If it's there.)

And they'd lose so many great models if they got rid of it! Unless they gave them more segments. (Which by the way, another thing that pissed me off, why on earth are they giving some girls ONE segment!? It totally stops you from having a second opinion!)