Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

Natasha?! are we sure? or is that a hope?

i was thinking about

Sheila Marquez

-she has a simple but beautiful look, just like Marija V.

MariaCarla Boscono

-great powerful walker, demands attention on the catwalk(she wont have to wave and blow kisses like a jackass), she looks too harsh at times, i know.

she has long legs and if the weave and make-up are right, she can be great, i think.

Tanya Dziahileva-she finally grew on me. i didnt like her look at first, but shes a cutie. long legs, big beautiful eyes, nice full lips.

HIDE HER EARS THOUGH.

Erin Heatherton-shes a good candidate. good walk. Caroline W. and Heather M. have the same appeal. borderline boring. but there is just something about them. to me Erin has that quality. i think shed be great.

Freja Beha-Hana S. does not have a body either, but yet everyone praises her. give freja a chance. give her long hair and the right makeup and she can be soft. her walk is a little strange but keep in mind, THEY MADE MARISA'S GOOFY ASS AN ANGEL AND THEY ALWAYS USE ANGELA!!!

Id love to see some Asians like AI Tominaga, Du Juan or Liu Wen.

i know i mentioned it before but some red heads would be nice too. Cinita Dicker and Lily Cole.

Thank f*cking god. I'm sorry but whomever thought the PINK line in a VSFS was ok needs to be smacked silly. The PINK line is supposed to appeal to the younger demographic... which ISN'T SEXY unless you happen to be a perv or between the ages of 14-20[ish] *note I put the cap at 20, because I don't know a damn person at 21 who wants to wear their clothing... and if you, I'm sorry. It's god awful, and horribly made*

I really don't like behati like Vs model. she is not material at all. during the last show she was nearest to be ugly than to be sexy..

well, like always, i think that brunettes sexy models like isabeli or fernanda are perfect for that show. plus, isabeli has still a great body after the come back, but i know now she is very busy with all the million campaign she gets and i don't know if she will be there.

bianca balti is my italian pride so i hope that she will be there after her baby's birth.

fernanda now gave birth since a bit, so it's the right moment to come back in the show..

oh how much i love carmen kass.. such a great personality, i really hope they call her..

ana beatriz has to be in this show too, even if it's not in my favorite list, i know that she fits vs very well.. and if there is no alessandra, ana must be there.

then i love jessica stam, another like isabeli that can jump to high fashion to vs..

oh god i just forget that raquel is top number 1 and isabeli now is number 2 in the fashoin industry, i really hope that this fact doesn't stop them to go to the casting :cry: like sometimes happens

The Pink segment seems too kiddy for me. The 2006 version was okay, but the one for 2007 wasn't. The only one who was okay was Flavia. A lot of '07 was iffy. Usually it's very hard for me to pick my favorite outfits because there are soo many. But it's easy for '07. I liked all of Izabel's. I loved her Sexy Santa. Heidi's snow flake and KK's wings were cool. The first and last segments were my favorite.

I hope they don't do a Pink segment. I like the non pink models better. They should bring back Fernanda, maybe Michelle, and a few others. I like the idea of Irina for VS.

A beach theme is almost a definite. And I think a "green" or nature theme would be nice. Since evberyone is trying to go "green", it would be appropriate. The wings could be like hanging evergreen trees. They wire for the outfit could look like ivy. It would be nice.

I agree, Irina would be great. I love HF models for VS. but its nice to have a mixture of both SI and HF models.

it keeps both men who just watch to watch and invested people like us, happy. well for the most part.

Candice S. was a huge suprise to me. i loved her.

so i say, what they hell, bring em on!

BUT ONLY !!!

IF SHE CAN PROVE SHE CAN STOMP HER ASS OFF AS WELL AS THE OTHERS.

I WOULD HATE TO SEE ANOTHER MARISA ON THERE.

sorry guys, but i cant get over that walk....that bitch upset me....

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW THIS FOUNTAINBLEAU RESORT LOOKS LIKE?

I TRIED TO GOOGLE IT BUT I CANT GET ANYTHING USEFUL.

I just really hope they dont shorten the runway anymore than they did in LA

I love the long one (who doesnt, heehee)from NY.

with the long one it seemed to me they had more time to focus on the fashion and still get them doing all their

winking, waving, blowing kisses and whatever else they do to hype up the crowed.

IMO, THE SHORTER THE RUNWAY, THE MORE ANTICS WE HAVE TO SEE AND THE LESS FASHION.

WITH THE LONG RUNWAY WE HAD AN EQUAL TIME FOR BOTH.

AM I WRONG?