Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

This is good news. The show needs a complete overhaul just like the brand does.

Ditto on wanting a better show... I thought both of the LA shows were terrible. 2006 was bad, and 2007 was worse - silly segments, silly outfits, models acting silly...

Maybe it will be better but there won't be as many celebs.

Thank god for that. Last year's show had more emphasis on the celebs than the models.

I hope it goes to an earlier format of the 2005 show where the models, not the celebs, were the focus.

I think 2003 was the best show ever, personally, and they need to bring back that same fire to this new show. I think Miami will be a great change. A lot of celebs have vacation homes in Miami, so I think there will be quite a few celebs still there. ;)

No more stupid waving of hands and all that crap. Hands down to their side or on their hips = Sexy. Waving hands and stupid poses = Lame highschool fashion show.

:rofl: I agree about the hands :p

Thank god for that. Last year's show had more emphasis on the celebs than the models.

I hope it goes to an earlier format of the 2005 show where the models, not the celebs, were the focus.

Not that I care about celebrities or anything but I think they increase viewers, but whatever :laugh:

Hope so too! And I hope they go back to the 2005 casting! :drool: That was just too good!

:rofl: I agree about the hands :p

Not that I care about celebrities or anything but I think they increase viewers, but whatever :laugh:

Hope so too! And I hope they go back to the 2005 casting! :drool: That was just too good!

2005 casting was the best, every model fit in the show, lets hope it is as good

Also lets hope that certain models learn how to actually walk well this time around

Im glad 'certain models' are already confirmed for the show, yay! And the walk of 'certain models' is much more pleasant to watch for me then silly hands up jumping on the runway.

Anyways, heres to a better show!

And pointing of fingers to the Qamera, maQin' silly air motions with their hands...

:yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky:

More model profiles? :ninja:

Qan Tyra please attend the show, AGAIN? :cain:

Benny Medina attended the 06 show. :/

<_< <_<

i want to see Griffin b/s ! :woot: