Bellazon

What would you girls do...

worshipper pa

Guest quasicartes
never! i'm not da loser here....i just dont want to end da fight,coz i'll look like an OTT sensitive nerd....da only reason i wondered when it would ever end was becoz i have homework to do <_<  ......u be a man and say sorry!..not just to me but to worshipper too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

O yeah, sorry for being much more superior than you! :)

Guest quasicartes
u know what?....whatever!...i'm sick of yr meaningless comments!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As if your accusation has any meaning!

u do know this can go on forever?...i hate u so much right now!.....i really just want to swear u !!!!.........i hate it when u think yr better than every1 else, if u really r then go do something useful like jump of a cliff!

Guest quasicartes
u do know this can go on forever?...i hate u so much right now!.....i really just want to swear u !!!!.........i hate it when u think yr better than every1 else, if u really r then go do something useful like jump of a cliff!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's very mature of you. :)

worshipper pa u r a really nice person..and smart, i dont understand why u put up with quasicartes and his stupid comments, if he is smart then he would know better...he should grow up and learn some respect!......I'm not being rude,just honest and if he says anything bad to me,then i'll throw it back in his face...coz he is just a fricken bully.....who is mentally blinded!...i really dont put up with ppl like that,and neither should u,coz u dont deserve to be treated that way...lol....anyways i think i sound mature 4 my age. ;)

And if he doesn't like what i've just said,then he can bitch about it to my face!

(personally if i were u worshipper...i would have decked him by now :boxing: )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank Chicken! :) I have been playing with quasicartes because he is clever and my intelligence seems to appeal to him. We have had the most colorful PM-conversations! If you just knew! Lately he has become a little arrogant and I decided to point that to him. I have a theory why, but maybe I just shup up...

@ quasicartes: You are "dancing" well with Chicken! :laugh:

Chicken, don't bother with him I know that your above that. When other people read this no one will need to point out how "mature" he is acting. If he was far "superior" to you he never would have antagonized you further so cool down and forget about him. Okay lovey? :heart:

Chicken, don't bother with him I know that your above that. When other people read this no one will need to point out how "mature" he is acting. If he was far "superior" to you he never would have antagonized you further so cool down and forget about him. Okay lovey? :heart:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok :hug: .....hehe i hope yr not just saying this just to be polite to me :p

Guest quasicartes
Thank Chicken!  :) I have been playing with quasicartes because he is clever and my intelligence seems to appeal to him. We have had the most colorful PM-conversations! If you just knew! Lately he has become a little arrogant and I decided to point that to him. I have a theory why, but maybe I just shup up...

@ quasicartes: You are "dancing" well with Chicken!  :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just go and pm, I don't remember that we have succeeded in offending each other before.

Guest quasicartes
Why? I try my very best to be a nice guy!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aaaaaw... I :heart: you so much, my hunny-bunny, my sweetie-pie! :hug: