Bellazon

Dovile
Thumbnail

Height: 5' 11" (180cm) Bust: 34" (86cm) Waist: 24.5" (62cm) Hips: 35.5" (90cm) Dress: 4 Shoes: 9.5 Hair: Light Brown Eyes: Blue

Name same like Virsilaite Dovile name... maby she is Baltic too ? Maby Lithuanian ? hmm... :)

1st time see her

looks like all lt models are from major or baltic model management

what good agency you know more ? Ecm - the most bad agency i have ever see ; d-max - problems with other Lithuania agency, good girl, but bad band; g-model- too young to have something good... supermodels - it's model or dancer agency?... they send girl on FTV cruise, but nothing more i haven't hear....

so.. what more you can want ? :)

• 1 month later...

What happens to modilinos? few years ago they had a lot of girls, now in Paris it is few years they have not provided any good girl, are they still good in Lithuania?

here in paris we know mainly 2 lituanian agencies, Baltic Model and D-Max.

i thought Modilina always sucked.

it is the most promoted agency here, the boss of modilina is so annoying, she just can't shut up. she always say she made many stars, funny cos all girls who reached somebody are not from modilina like edita, egle, giedre

now Modilina is doing huge casting with mtv i think it will be like a tv show or smth, i saw advertisement.

d-max i think have some difficulties i heard somewhere. the best agencies are baltic model management and major

thanks for the answer, interesting to have lithuanian view:)

But i think Major only work with Major agencies offices abroad? maybe that's why paris agencies dont really know them, and i thought it was bad for the girls caus they have no choice, but i see i m wrong:)

I think in Paris this year, it is D-Max who has the hype caus a few very good new face this year, but i suppose things can change. in paris i think Baltic model has stoped collaborations with many good agencies, but still they have good girls!

maybe also in milan or london or paris , each agencies have more or less connection, i would be curious to hear from somebody in the business in milan or london what they think about lithuanian agencies to see if it is like in Paris.

• 3 weeks later...

But i think Major only work with Major agencies offices abroad? maybe that's why paris agencies dont really know them, and i thought it was bad for the girls caus they have no choice, but i see i m wrong:)

I think in Paris this year, it is D-Max who has the hype caus a few very good new face this year, but i suppose things can change. in paris i think Baltic model has stoped collaborations with many good agencies, but still they have good girls!

maybe also in milan or london or paris , each agencies have more or less connection, i would be curious to hear from somebody in the business in milan or london what they think about lithuanian agencies to see if it is like in Paris.

i work in milan now (women/names) but i am just assistant so dont know anything but i can ask somebody who is in charge (i have just asked but that worker told me ask this other woker so i still dont know).

i met here one model from lithuania (she is with names though) and she is from G-models in lithuania (thats kinda new agency, owner Giedre Rusyte if it says you something). i will try to find out later

and more crap about modillina: so that model told me about it cos she was with modillina earlier. no single good wod about modillina. it sucks literally. girls have to pay taht they would be learnt things taht any other agency learns for free, like walking on runway. they are not payed for first 5 works, so those 5 works they get easily but later - nothing. modillina has many girls but they dont have jobs and it looks for more and moe girls just that they could not sign with other agencies. oh and it says it takes just 20% but that model got 30 litai (our currency) from 200 for 1 job (i am not good at maths but looks like a little bit moe than 20% to me)! and the same 30 was given in 2 months time!!! modillina s owner is really good business woman but bad agency s owner.

i work in milan now (women/names) but i am just assistant so dont know anything but i can ask somebody who is in charge (i have just asked but that worker told me ask this other woker so i still dont know).

i met here one model from lithuania (she is with names though) and she is from G-models in lithuania (thats kinda new agency, owner Giedre Rusyte if it says you something). i will try to find out later