Bellazon

My Country !

Gonzalez Girl

heloz :p

I met that friend from USA .. and she asked me where are u from ?!

i said : KUWAIT .. so she told me : Really ? u mean u live in desert ?!

lol .. that made me laugh like a crazy !!

alot of people have this wrong idea about my country !!

i wonder why .. maybe because my country is Arabic & Muslim they think we live

in desert and drive a camel hahaha

no way .. imagin that .. in my country the one family have 4 or 5 cars .. 3 maids maximum

and also we go for shopping alot well maybe 5 or 6 times in the week :p

we have Star bucks , McDonalds , Hardeez & More .. More .. More :p

Enjoy the pics .. and tell me ur Opinion !!

and again remember " We Don't Live In Desert :p hahahaha " it's just wrong idea ;) !

WELCOME anytime ;) !

310518749_1a6b604447.jpg 309732835_bcbda5a2d6.jpg 960b7b1a.jpg 126796479_2cb52629b1.jpg 8fd7b609.jpg f6fca66d.jpg 4d9ae28e99.jpg 14116.jpg 14118.jpg 14121.jpg 14123.jpg 14124.jpg 14126.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

woooow it looks like a nice place to visit !!! :D

and dont worry girl, im from Venezuela and lot of people think that we still living like indias ( i dont mean people who lives in India) , what i mean is that they think we lives in the jungle, that we dont have cars or technology also they think that my country is in Africa :rofl: and lot of more crazy things!!! AND also some of them dont know were Venezuela is in the mapa mundi !!! :rofl:

Gonzalez Girl, my father used to work in Kuwait. It was back in 80s, but from his stories it seems like it was a...well, don't know how to describe it....but his stories seemed to be like "wow". E.g., that there was an ice-rink, and people were ice-skating in swimsuits, because the temperature was 30 C or even higher, but the temperature near the feet/ice was -2 C.

I love to listen how some people still think that in Poland bears walk on pavements :rofl:

Or once, I met that Polish guy living in Germany, who was about 40 y.o. but emigrated to Berlin in 80s. He was talking about hoovers, microwaves etc. in the way like he thought we don't have them here :rofl:

and dont worry girl, im from Venezuela and lot of people think that we still living like indias

well i don't .. :D .. i love to know cultures from others .. so i knew what ur country is ;)

it's sound so nice place to visit !!

So you give us oil, and we give you Starbucks, McDonald's, and Hardeez... No wonder the Middle-East hates us.

hahaha .. personally .. i don't hate anyone .. i can hate a person .. not a whole country !! lol

but i think Starbucks .. McDonald's are better then oil .. lol

Gonzalez Girl, my father used to work in Kuwait. It was back in 80s, but from his stories it seems like it was a...well, don't know how to describe it....but his stories seemed to be like "wow". E.g., that there was an ice-rink, and people were ice-skating in swimsuits, because the temperature was 30 C or even higher, but the temperature near the feet/ice was -2 C.

lol .. yeah it's so hot here .. u would walk out with no clothes if u can lol

He was talking about hoovers, microwaves etc. in the way like he thought we don't have them he

the same Girl told me .. we have Pizza .. :D lol .. she was so sweet ;) !!

but she thinks that i don't know what pizza is !!

Thank u all for ur replies .. that was so sweet of u ;)

:blush: