Bellazon

5 Things I Hate About ME !

Gonzalez Girl

My goodness... you need to go to compliment giving school. lol.

I attended one here for two years from 2004 to 2006. I wasn’t doing so well, so in the fall of 06 I transferred to a different one in the States in order to load up on AP courses. When I came back to the UK for summer break in ’07 I attended a special summer school for complement giving. As a result of this, I finished my regular schooling/education a little later than most of my friends. Now that I am in my gap year, all I’ve been doing is reading books on how to give complements. It’s kind of hard though since I have to work as well. I seem to be no good at it. LOL.

There's your answer...

...stupid reply to a stupid comment. lol

:rofl: (Y)

My goodness... you need to go to compliment giving school. lol.

I attended one here for two years from 2004 to 2006. I wasn’t doing so well, so in the fall of 06 I transferred to a different one in the States in order to load up on AP courses. When I came back to the UK for summer break in ’07 I attended a special summer school for complement giving. As a result of this, I finished my regular schooling/education a little later than most of my friends. Now that I am in my gap year, all I’ve been doing is reading books on how to give complements. It’s kind of hard though since I have to work as well. I seem to be no good at it. LOL.

There's your answer...

...stupid reply to a stupid comment. lol

WHAT???

Do you guys really have to learn to give complements??

sorry i dont want to be rude or something but i think thats ridiculous or whatever ... :cain:

WHAT???

Do you guys really have to learn to give complements??

sorry i dont want to be rude or something but i think thats ridiculous or whatever ... :cain:

No wonder you find all of this ridiculous! I mean you're great at everything! :laugh:

-1-

I have less confidence about myself .. it's driving me crazy

when i'm in the class i know the answer but i don't answer !

i try to discuss my point with the Prof. .. or with the students

but i just can't .. it's like some one closing my mouth and putting his

hands on my shoulders saying " just Shut UP " lol

• 4 weeks later...
3. My body shape. (Scarlett Johansson curves.)

4. The fact that I am so indecisive about everything.

What's wrong with having Scarlett Johansson curves?? She's great!

I'm also indecisive... but I'm working on it, if you get yourself into "I wanna stop being indecisive" you can change it, and make it better, it's in you. When I do something I'm not really sure of doing, I just do it and WTF? As long as I have a good time. Don't regret.

• 1 year later...

-my facial hair and body hair, especially the facial hair.

-my voice, I like the way it sounds to me but I know that's not what it sounds like to everyone else due to electronic devices recording and playing back my voice...damn electronic devices, I could have gone my whole life not knowing I hated my voice if it wasn't for them. -__-

-the difficulty I have initiating things, a leftover portion of shyness and unsocialness from way back when I had little social interaction

-my mortality

-my body being designed to age...as long as I don't start balding at some point I can deal with it, though...if that does happen then I'm not sure how well I'll be able to deal with it. Though hopefully I won't have to worry about this for a while, anyway.

- My skin. Wish I had pristine, perfect skin.

- My eyes. I've always wanted blue or green eyes to go along with my dark brown hair.

- My stomach. I'm not fat by any means, but I wish I could have a washboard stomach like Joanna Krupa or a waist like Candice Swanepoel.

- My height. I'm 5'5". I wish I was 5'8". :(

It's only four, but whatever. In general I'm happy with myself. I guess that's a good thing. :)

- My stomach. I'm not fat by any means, but I wish I could have a washboard stomach like Joanna Krupa or a waist like Candice Swanepoel.

I find this quite odd, since the only thing holding you back is you. If you made the effort to have a washboard stomach like Joanna Krupa then you could.

- My height. I'm 5'5". I wish I was 5'8". :(

lol, same... but I'm 5'6"

I find this quite odd, since the only thing holding you back is you. If you made the effort to have a washboard stomach like Joanna Krupa then you could.

... but you know, nobody wants to hear that.

I'm sure I could, if I didn't work 40+ hours a week and want to have a life. I run at the gym several times a week and I eat very healthy. I'm making progress. I have flat stomach, but I wish it was more chiseled. Not all women are born with supermodel bodies. It takes a lot of work and discipline for models and actresses to keep in tip-top shape. It's their job. It's not my job, just a wish. Models and actresses can afford the best personal trainers and personal chefs. They are paid to look hot. The day I start getting paid to look hot is the day I will spend four hours in the gym and hire someone to cook for me. But that ain't happenin'.

... but you know, nobody wants to hear that.

Nobody wants to hear what?

I'm sure I could, if I didn't work 40+ hours a week and want to have a life. I run at the gym several times a week and I eat very healthy. I'm making progress. I have flat stomach, but I wish it was more chiseled. Not all women are born with supermodel bodies. It takes a lot of work and discipline for models and actresses to keep in tip-top shape. It's their job. It's not my job, just a wish. Models and actresses can afford the best personal trainers and personal chefs. They are paid to look hot. The day I start getting paid to look hot is the day I will spend four hours in the gym and hire someone to cook for me. But that ain't happenin'.

Gosh... some people will remain naturally slim because it's the way they're built. I eat really unhealthily when I am back at university, and I barely exercise. If I wanted to I could get a toned body just by working out a little and eating more healthily. I'm lazy and thus don't. You don't need to have a career, the best trainers, loads and loads and loads of time, be paid to look hot to be it, or have the best personal chef to look hot.