Bellazon

Your Art!

Accunova

Who the fuck is this? :laugh: Kidding! IT'S INGUNA! Lovely Andrea, simply stunning! WANT TO MAKE ME A GISELE SHIRT?! :laugh:

:rofl: Thanks Ange :hug:

Never :chicken: :ninja: I'll be making a Tiiu one next and it will involve more carving :|

Woahhh, amazing!

Glad u think so :hug:

So persuazn is good at everything?

3 more of mine!

:laugh: Not everything :|

Lovely drawings :wub:

Disney and more... :laugh:

Disney rocks :thumbsup:

I used to love drawing cartoons when I was a kid :woot: I think I still have a few Lion King and The Little Mermaid drawings that I did when I was 9 :shifty: I'll post them if I find them :|

Who the fuck is this? :laugh: Kidding! IT'S INGUNA! Lovely Andrea, simply stunning! WANT TO MAKE ME A GISELE SHIRT?! :laugh:

:rofl: Thanks Ange :hug:

Never :chicken: :ninja: I'll be making a Tiiu one next and it will involve more carving :|

:hug: MichaelANDREA!

Meanie! I want a G tee :bellazon: ahahhaha wouldn't Tiiu involve less carving? Because she doesn't have such a round face like Inguna, or wait nvm I just thought of her face, more carving involved, wow I'm an idiot! So would that make G in between?

:hug: MichaelANDREA!

Meanie! I want a G tee :bellazon: ahahhaha wouldn't Tiiu involve less carving? Because she doesn't have such a round face like Inguna, or wait nvm I just thought of her face, more carving involved, wow I'm an idiot! So would that make G in between?

:laugh: :hug:

No G tee for u :blah: coz if someone laughed at your shirt, u would run them over :| Tiiu involves more carving coz I'm thinking of putting more than one face of her on it :)

G would take me forever coz I'd be spending most of the time carving her nose :whistle: oh yes I went there :shifty:

:laugh: :hug:

No G tee for u :blah: coz if someone laughed at your shirt, u would run them over :| Tiiu involves more carving coz I'm thinking of putting more than one face of her on it :)

G would take me forever coz I'd be spending most of the time carving her nose :whistle: oh yes I went there :shifty:

:wave:

:o ..... :rofl: True! It's an illness I'm getting treated for, but I don't think it's working because I'm more of an addict than EVER! :ninja: Ooohh I seee. Which picture of her?

:shock: OH NO YOU DIDN'T! :angry: OH IT IS ON BIZNATCH! :chicken: BRING IT! :bellazon: :war: Persy