Bellazon

Angels and Demons

ricardamanutd

Based on the novel 'Angels and Demons', the movie follows world-renowned Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon, who is summoned to a Swiss research facility (CERN) to analyze a mysterious symbol seared into the chest of a murdered physicist. He discovers evidence of the unimaginable, the rebirth of an ancient secret brotherhood known as the Illuminati, the most powerful underground organization ever to walk the earth. Written by Silent_War

When a murder of a physicist, Leonardo Vetra, finds a symbolist, Robert Langdon, and Mr. Vetra's daughter, Vittoria, on an adventure for a secret brotherhood, The Illuminati. Clues lead them all around the Vatican, including the four alters of science, Earth, Air, Fire and Water. An Assassin working for the Illuminati, have captured four cardinals, and murders each, painfully. Robert and Vittoria also are searching for a new very destructive weapon that could kill millions.

source: IMDB

having read the book last year, i was very excited abt ti being released. but now it is in pre-production and casting is slow.

so far : Tom Hanks will still be Robert Langdon

Ewan McGregor as Carlo Ventresca

Ayelet Zurer as Vittoria Vetra

• 2 weeks later...

Where is the images ? I also try to find its images via google but cannot find anything because the movie released date is 2009. Too late Now i have to wait 1 long year. I don't know that I'm alive still after one year or not.. anyway thanks for the information

Hey Lady do you see that movie ? Its a art movie or some peoples call it a Mystrey movie. I'm talking about "da vinci code" If you have a plan to watch good movies (depends on your taste) Right now the new one in market these days. The Kung Fu Panda.

that's a great cover :woot:

Hey Lady do you see that movie ? Its a art movie or some peoples call it a Mystrey movie. I'm talking about "da vinci code" If you have a plan to watch good movies (depends on your taste) Right now the new one in market these days. The Kung Fu Panda.

I've seen the kung fu panda...and liked it :p

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...