Bellazon

Monica Bellucci vs. Angelina Jolie

Joe > Average

Monica Bellucci vs. Angelina Jolie  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Monica Bellucci vs. Angelina Jolie

• Monica Bellucci
    • Angelina Jolie

Ooooh, this is really hard. My two favorite actresses. Both women just ooze sex appeal.

Face: I give Monica a slight edge for her face (love her dark, dark hair and her gorgeous brown eyes and those heart-shaped lips :kiss: ). Jolie also has a beautiful face -- big lips, cat-like eyes, amazing cheek bones.

Bodies: Both have amazing bodies, but Jolie has been pregnant a lot lately (or so it seems) and when she's not pregnant, she's been a little bit on the thin side. However, Monica is getting older, but she still remains curvy and womanly.

I also love Monica's sexy Italian accent and her ability to speak French fluently. :drool:

So.. even though I really :wub: them both, I'll have to pick Monica, but only by a little bit. Her accent and her feminine curves push the vote.

Monica, no contest. Angelina has that "evil vixen" image which is not all that appealing to me. Monica is naturally beautiful, she has a more "classic" type of beauty, if you know what I mean... and she's still amazingly sexy and seductive in her 40's...

Angelina Jolie just does it for me....I look at her and I am wow'd...she dosent have to be wearing makeup or fancy clothes...she can stand tehre holding her kids and I am awed by her.

Monica is up there...man is she up there....but Angelina just inspires lust in me no matter what :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...