Bellazon

EURO2008 Championship

Chic_Raul_ista

As a Turkish, firstly i want to congratulate Germany.

I think we played quite good against a great team. We fought til the end but we couldn't go through the final..It's okay. Thank you boys for making us feel so proud and fighting non stop until the end. You show the world how a great team you are and that you never stop giving up.

I think we could win the match but it didn't happen. But i want to say a few words to refs. They really know how to ruin football for fans. They did everything they could to cross out Turkey off the tournament. But we made it to semi-finals..I'm so proud of every single one of my boys..Thank you for making Turkey so proud.

I think we played quite good against a great team. We fought til the end but we couldn't go through the final..It's okay. Thank you boys for making us feel so proud and fighting non stop until the end. You show the world how a great team you are and that you never stop giving up.

I think we could win the match but it didn't happen. But i want to say a few words to refs. They really know how to ruin football for fans. They did everything they could to cross out Turkey off the tournament. But we made it to semi-finals..I'm so proud of every single one of my boys..Thank you for making Turkey so proud.

in my opinion Turkey team kicked ass!!! :hell yea!:

What a game that was! The Germans always find a way to win, I don't know how they do it. When it's your day, it's your day I guess.

Sorry to see Turkey go out but congrats to Germany ;)

i just read in newspaper that former player of england's team and now commentator of football Garry Lineker said "Football is a simple game: 22 men 90 minutes play with a ball and in the end Germany always wins"

that's my translation but anyway the sense is the same

It's true - the German team just has so much fighting spirit. Even if they're not playing well it doesn't stop them. England on the other hand, find a way to lose no matter how good a position we're in. :laugh:

that's very well said :wave:

really turkey is very respectable team

Thank you. I think so too but we couldn't make it though..

I also support Spain tomorrow..

What a game that was! The Germans always find a way to win, I don't know how they do it. When it's your day, it's your day I guess.

i just read in newspaper that former player of england's team and now commentator of football Garry Lineker said "Football is a simple game: 22 men 90 minutes play with a ball and in the end Germany always wins"

It's true - the German team just has so much fighting spirit. Even if they're not playing well it doesn't stop them. England on the other hand, find a way to lose no matter how good a position we're in. :laugh:

i know i know it so good words what you have just said about england sometimes i just don't get how a hell they manage to lose

Well, when they are one step from the victory they score autogoal. :whistle:

lmao :laugh: :yes:

:laugh: :yes: True story!

It probably sounds weird coming from an English fan, but every time I watch a game at Euro 2008 I just think "wow, both these teams would tear England apart" - so I'm not sorry that we didn't make it. I've enjoyed just about every minute of Euro 2008 so far and since we were the most boring team at World Cup 2006, this tournament is probably better without England stinking it up :laugh:

i know i know it so good words what you have just said about england sometimes i just don't get how a hell they manage to lose

Thank you. I think so too but we couldn't make it though..

I also support Spain tomorrow..

wow really? then it sucks for you i guess. i'm sorry to hear, i hope your time still will come

what i am sure about it is that our time never comes :laugh: anyway it is even better cos it would be mixed feeling cos i am already crazy fan of germany's team. 1 time on qualifications germany played against lithuania and i supported germany... everybody was mad at me around :ninja: it ended tie (we know germany's ability to play with weaker teams) so it was a good result for everyone just not for me

We are really proud of our team here. But of course as everywhere else in the world, there are some idiots who blame the team or the coach..I think they did their job very well. It's a game and there will always be one winner and one loser at the end. But i hope that people now won't underestimate Turkish team. They didn't give us a chance at first and they always said that our wins were just lucky. I don't believe that luck can make you win, it's always the belief and the fight that will make you go through and we did that..

I hope people won't see Turkey team as an easy bate from now on because i believe we played a great football during the tournament until the very end.