Bellazon

EURO2008 Championship

Chic_Raul_ista

girls you just don't imagine how much nerves it costed for me, the last minutes i was down on my knees in front of tv and talking "god, please if you stop turkey from scoring i'll find a job, i'll start to go to university regularly, i'll start to love Marissa Miller, just please god let germany win"

To love Marisa !? :o Then it must be very important for you.

girls you just don't imagine how much nerves it costed for me, the last minutes i was down on my knees in front of tv and talking "god, please if you stop turkey from scoring i'll find a job, i'll start to go to university regularly, i'll start to love Marissa Miller, just please god let germany win"

What a game that was! The Germans always find a way to win, I don't know how they do it. When it's your day, it's your day I guess.

Sorry to see Turkey go out but congrats to Germany ;)

i just read in newspaper that former player of england's team and now commentator of football Garry Lineker said "Football is a simple game: 22 men 90 minutes play with a ball and in the end Germany always wins"

that's my translation but anyway the sense is the same

It's true - the German team just has so much fighting spirit. Even if they're not playing well it doesn't stop them. England on the other hand, find a way to lose no matter how good a position we're in. :laugh:

As a Turkish, firstly i want to congratulate Germany.

I think we played quite good against a great team. We fought til the end but we couldn't go through the final..It's okay. Thank you boys for making us feel so proud and fighting non stop until the end. You show the world how a great team you are and that you never stop giving up.

I think we could win the match but it didn't happen. But i want to say a few words to refs. They really know how to ruin football for fans. They did everything they could to cross out Turkey off the tournament. But we made it to semi-finals..I'm so proud of every single one of my boys..Thank you for making Turkey so proud.

What a game that was! The Germans always find a way to win, I don't know how they do it. When it's your day, it's your day I guess.

i just read in newspaper that former player of england's team and now commentator of football Garry Lineker said "Football is a simple game: 22 men 90 minutes play with a ball and in the end Germany always wins"

it is very important to me believe me, i'm semi mad about it, just don't know where it comes from but i'm way too excited and nervous when germany is playing. i even don't care about football when just want that it would win somehow

As a Turkish, firstly i want to congratulate Germany.

I think we played quite good against a great team. We fought til the end but we couldn't go through the final..It's okay. Thank you boys for making us feel so proud and fighting non stop until the end. You show the world how a great team you are and that you never stop giving up.

I think we could win the match but it didn't happen. But i want to say a few words to refs. They really know how to ruin football for fans. They did everything they could to cross out Turkey off the tournament. But we made it to semi-finals..I'm so proud of every single one of my boys..Thank you for making Turkey so proud.

it is very important to me believe me, i'm semi mad about it, just don't know where it comes from but i'm way too excited and nervous when germany is playing. i even don't care about football when just want that it would win somehow

It's true - the German team just has so much fighting spirit. Even if they're not playing well it doesn't stop them. England on the other hand, find a way to lose no matter how good a position we're in. :laugh: