Bellazon

EURO2008 Championship

Chic_Raul_ista

Sylvie van der Vaart, Sabia Boulahrouz, Bouchra van Persie & Dijk (Orlando Engelaar gf)

post-83-0-1446127199-30634_thumb.jpg

Which reminds me, Boulahrouz lost his prematurely-born baby daughter the other day :(

I was scared Ronadlo would start crying last night, I was ready to change channels if he started weeping. It's too much when he starts doing that but thank god he didn't.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I missed the game but I was downloading it just to watch him cry. Now what's the point in watching the game? :cry2:

TURKEY THROUGH TO SEMIS; CROATIA WERE ROBBED!

They played the better football and they lose 3-1 in penalties, sorry to any turkish fan but this is what a love and really hate about football.

I'm Turkish and i thought we played well lol. Actually Croatia didn't play like its usual self. I mean they won all of their group matches with excellent football. We were also very lucky to score in the last minute, second actually. I think Turkey can be voted as the best comeback team of the whole tournament..

I still can't believe it..It's a dream come true for all Turkish people..

Thanks Mrs. Raul :laugh: and yes, it must be because Schweiny was man of the match... :evil:

It's weird, she looks absolutely stunning when taken from an angle but I've seen pictures of her face-on and she doesn't look as attractive for some reason :/

Your welcome & I agree, but who doesn't look different and even off from different angles unless it's a Renaissance or Baroque painting ;) she seems like a sweet girl 19 years old

I don't find it a little weird :idk: Nevertheless, she is a very attractive lady, and she's only 19? :o

and a little quote I found on a blog...

I don't want to be rude (translation: I do), but isn't young Bastian punching way above his weight here? Would Brandner look once at him if he wasn't a wealthy football star? Hmm, I doubt it.

:rofl: :rofl:

I don't find it a little weird :idk: Nevertheless, she is a very attractive lady, and she's only 19? :o

and a little quote I found on a blog...

I don't want to be rude (translation: I do), but isn't young Bastian punching way above his weight here? Would Brandner look once at him if he wasn't a wealthy football star? Hmm, I doubt it.

:rofl: :rofl:

Wurd, but then a lot of footballers are dating women who would never give them the time a day if they weren't rich and famous.

Michael Ballack is one exception, his Simone is attractive but it's not too far-fetched to think he could get a girl like that if he was, say, a mechanic instead of a one of the best-paid footballers in the world. :p