Bellazon

Losing a Best Friend OR Losing a Boyfriend ?!

Gonzalez Girl

Hi ..

I have this Question in my mind for years :p

Losing a Best friend Or a losing a Lover ?!

what is the easier thing for you ?!

i know both of them is hard and not easy but if u had that situation to choose

betweet a best friend or a lover .. who u gonna choose to LOSE ?!

i know my English Sucks :p .. but i'm doing my best to improve it ;)

For me, friends are more important than boyfriends. Who are you going to fall back on if your boyfriend leaves you? You friends!! I think its easier to lose a boyfriend, because at the end of the day, I guess you can say that he might not be the one and it would be easier to deal with.

That is my philosophy anway: chicks before dicks! :)

losing the boyfriend.

real friendships last longer than relationships... well not always but most of the time.

I need my best friend.

But I hope that I never be in that kind of situation where I have to choose

Hmmm...I wouldnt say right away whats easier to lose...It depends on a certain situation, you know? Sometimes a friend is not really a friend and then it may be better to lose that and have someone who stands up to you too and if it happens to be your lover then your lover. But then again, sometimes its 'easier' as you say to lose a lover, friends are hands down is a huge happiness in life too. I personally cant chose and cant compare friends and lovers ( or men, relaations) because both are important in different ways of course... True relationships last long too. So....a tough one, girl !!!

I have lost two best friend lovers so I would say that would be the hardest.. When a best friend becomes a lover or a lover becomes your best friend .. the loss in that would be the worst. To choose between loosing either, I would say best friend, who do you have to run to when you loose a lover if you have no best friend.

in my opinion a person can feel much pain loosing his/her best friend.

unfortunately i've lost the friendship of my bestfriend and it is so painful now without him.

while i have lose more than one boyfriend and i am still alive. and noone can be your best friend again... but you can love again in the future!

francy

of course that stands only for girls! ;)

Um, what do you mean? Sorry, I have been procrastinating all day and my brain is a little slow.... :p

haha, well I mean if you were a guy and your friends were more important that a gf, then your moto would be "dicks before chicks" :laugh:

I'm just messing around :p :blush:

thank u girls for sharing your opinions :laugh:

haha, well I mean if you were a guy and your friends were more important that a gf, then your moto would be "dicks before chicks"

I'm just messing around

lol .. i just got it :p ..

unfortunately i've lost the friendship of my bestfriend and it is so painful now without him.

while i have lose more than one boyfriend and i am still alive. and noone can be your best friend again... but you can love again in the future!

i agree with that but i believe in " Love Comes Once " .. and i'm so sorry for losing your best friend !

Loosing a bf... boys doesnt deserve anything !

you can say " some boys " doesnt deserve anything :p

yeah i think that you need a best friend to lean on if your boyfriend hurt you !

of course that stands only for girls! ;)

Um, what do you mean? Sorry, I have been procrastinating all day and my brain is a little slow.... :p

haha, well I mean if you were a guy and your friends were more important that a gf, then your moto would be "dicks before chicks" :laugh:

I'm just messing around :p :blush:

Ah I see, I once watched "Desperate Housewives" and Carlos was saying this to Susan "Bros before hoes!"

francy

Awww Francy :( But I absolutely AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE with you!!

francy

francy