Bellazon

Jeremy Young
Thumbnail

i saw jeremy there are 2 hours :p :p :p :p :p :p :p (i saw taylor fuchs too) they were at Kenzo's runaway the end was cute with sand eveywhere

usually i only have invitation for womenwear runaways but because i am who i am, the queen of Seduction, Erotism and Feminity and because boys are boys and they only think with their penis... i decided to go at a runaway without invitaton. yes because picture that's cool but reality... that's always better... :whistle:

yesterday i learnt the runaway's place but i was very busy so i decided to see the runaways today and i knew kenzo's runaway was just near to a little bar so i decided to come in the bar 20 minutes before the show. i wear i back dress of Christian Lacroix, i took a book with me, i asked a lemon tea and i waited the "fish"

there were 6 guy in the bar (and i think 4 homosexual japanese) but i didn't wait longtime... five minutes later one of the two heterosexual guys came to talk with me and he asked me if i was there for kenzo's runaway... :laugh: :laugh:

so i told him "no really exactely, i'm just here to drink a tea" XD

i live at few meter of the Champs Elysées and i go in the chinese (and very ugly) district to drink a tea XD logic...

so the guy told me "oh but if you want to see the runaway, i've got 2 invitations and i'm alone" (i know i'm a very lucky girl :evil: ) so it was a proposition that i can't refuse... :whistle: and he offered me the tea.

and it was really cool... when i saw jeremy i didn't stop to smile... i think i looked like totally stupid XD so stupid than the guy (i call him "the guy" because i didn't understand his name XD :laugh: ) watched me with a jealous eyes <_< :laugh:

so i say "oh really nice clothes, i like his sunglasses" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and after the show he wanted to invite me for lunch at a restaurant but as i told him "today i'm busy busy, i need to go... at the beginning i was here just to drink a tea, not to see a runaway. thank you but now i really need to go" XD so he asked me my phone number because he want to see me soon... :ninja: so i gave him and i left

so i'm happy now :wub:

i will try to make another in the evening.

i saw jeremy there are 2 hours :p :p :p :p :p :p :p (i saw taylor fuchs too) they were at Kenzo's runaway the end was cute with sand eveywhere

usually i only have invitation for womenwear runaways but because i am who i am, the queen of Seduction, Erotism and Feminity and because boys are boys and they only think with their penis... i decided to go at a runaway without invitaton. yes because picture that's cool but reality... that's always better... :whistle:

yesterday i learnt the runaway's place but i was very busy so i decided to see the runaways today and i knew kenzo's runaway was just near to a little bar so i decided to come in the bar 20 minutes before the show. i wear i back dress of Christian Lacroix, i took a book with me, i asked a lemon tea and i waited the "fish"

there were 6 guy in the bar (and i think 4 homosexual japanese) but i didn't wait longtime... five minutes later one of the two heterosexual guys came to talk with me and he asked me if i was there for kenzo's runaway... :laugh: :laugh:

i live at few meter of the Champs Elysées and i go in the chinese (and very ugly) district to drink a tea XD logic...

so the guy told me "oh but if you want to see the runaway, i've got 2 invitations and i'm alone" (i know i'm a very lucky girl :evil: ) so it was a proposition that i can't refuse... :whistle: and he offered me the tea.

and it was really cool... when i saw jeremy i didn't stop to smile... i think i looked like totally stupid XD so stupid than the guy (i call him "the guy" because i didn't understand his name XD :laugh: ) watched me with a jealous eyes <_< :laugh:

so i say "oh really nice clothes, i like his sunglasses" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and after the show he wanted to invite me for lunch at a restaurant but as i told him "today i'm busy busy, i need to go... at the beginning i was here just to drink a tea, not to see a runaway. thank you but now i really need to go" XD so he asked me my phone number because he want to see me soon... :ninja: so i gave him and i left

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

*speechless*

thank you for sharing your incrediable experience,I feel blissful though didn't see MJ for myself :heart: :heart: :heart:

as you say'picture that's cool but reality... that's always better... '

I believe MJ is far better than in photos :laugh: for sure!!

I’m just come back of depeche mode’s show, a friend sold me a ticket :p so I didn’t try to see another runaway but maybe tomorrow…

There is nothing incredible... XD i’m a musician groupie and i do it all the time.

I really enjoy to go in backstage and I like to meet musicians... so “try” to meet the good guy at the good moment is my “job”

There is not a big difference between to try to enter in a fashion show and to try to enter in a musical backstage show...

why do you call him MJ ? :blink: