Bellazon

Where can i get free mp3's?

is that even possible anymore? i need a few to upload to an online portfolio...

i already got a few from People sound, but they don't have all that i'm looking for... :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was going to say you can take music from your own CDs, but not for uploading. How official is it and how many visitors are you expecting? Lots of sites have music, I doubt most of them pay for it.

There are many dozens of newsgroups on the Usenet where you can get 1000's of mp3's for free.

Try http://www.newsreaders.com/

for more info on this amazing FREE resource for music, images, video, or discussion/support groups on damn near EVERY possible topic you can imagine (except Turkey Basters :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: )

get a real newsreader and be sure to avoid MS OE and/or Netscape.

Guest quasicartes

Is it ok talking about things like this here? Won't the admins get into trouble if we openly discuss the usage of sharewares to obtain mp3 files?

you should be fine, we are simply suggesting programs that are used to share information, what information they use them for is there own issue. As long as you dont post torrents or edk links to songs you will not get in trouble.

Guest quasicartes
Bittorrent rox!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If your Windows XP is the old version, the late 2003-early 2004 version, Bittorent will screw-up the entire system. I found this out the hard way. <_<

works nicely

wat are the chances of getting caught

none, since the only reason you can get into a lawsuit is if you are providing music, not downloading it. So technically the person that is going to get sued is the person sharring the music not you the downloader.

I believe I read somewhere that the RCAA was lobbying to try and change that law, so that they could go after the people who only download, and not just get the people sharing. But I don't think that is gonna happen, as it would have already if it was going to.

Until that day I'm gonna do what I've been doing. :evil: :ninja: Free shit is always better. :)