Bellazon

Maxim "2008 Hot 100": Marisa Miller

mbinebri

Yes, it's another "hot" list. :ninja: I guess with Maxim, FHM, and AskMen, you have the triumvirate of online hot lists. This is 2008's top 20:

1. Marisa Miller

2. Scarlett Johansson

3. Jessica Biel

4. Eva Longoria

5. Sarah Michelle-Gellar

6. Elisha Cuthbert

7. Eva Mendes

8. Christina Aguilera

9. Lindsay Lohan

10. Ashley Tisdale

11. Charlize Theron

12. Vanessa Hudgens

13. Hayden Panettiere

14. Beyonce

15. Rihanna

16. Megan Fox

17. The Pussycat Dolls

18. Ashlee Simpson

19. Britney Spears

20. Jennifer Love-Hewitt

I'm too lazy to type out the other eighty rankings, but here are where the other models on the list came in:

31. Molly Sims

33. Heidi Klum

58. Rebecca Romijn

63. Selita Ebanks

65. Karolina Kurkova

No Adri, no Ale, no Gisele. :|

*narrows list down*

Marisa Miller

Scarlett Johansson :wub:

Jessica Biel :blueeyedbaby:

Elisha Cuthbert :wub:

Eva Mendes - Get well soon :cry: :flower:

Charlize Theron :wub:

Hayden Panettiere :wub:

Beyonce :blueeyedbaby:

Rihanna

Megan Fox

Eva Longoria

The Pussycat Dolls

Jennifer Love-Hewitt :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Molly Sims

Heidi Klum

Rebecca Romijn

Selita Ebanks

Karolina Kurkova

(Y)

Congrats on the thread! And congrats to MM.

I hate these lists. How is Britney Spears even still on these lists?! WTF?! The Pussycat Dolls? Christina Aguilera?! Lindsay Lohan?! Ugh... these lists, for the most part, are totally bullshit. <_<

ASHLEY TINSDALE? who the hell?

Tisdale is hot to an extent. Her body is pretty amazing. However, her smile is damn cute. I think she's more cute than hot. She deserves to be on the list, just not at that ranking.

Megan Fox is easily hotter than Beyonce, CERTIANLY Panettiere, Tisdale and Miller. How did Miller get #1 place? What's going on? They must have been stoned or drunk or something when they compiled that list... what a joke!

ASHLEY TINSDALE? who the hell?

Tisdale is hot to an extent. Her body is pretty amazing. However, her smile is damn cute. I think she's more cute than hot. She deserves to be on the list, just not at that ranking.

Megan Fox is easily hotter than Beyonce, CERTIANLY Panettiere, Tisdale and Miller. How did Miller get #1 place? What's going on? They must have been stoned or drunk or something when they compiled that list... what a joke!

I agree :yes:

Megan Fox is easily hotter than Beyonce, CERTIANLY Panettiere, Tisdale and Miller.

I agree that Fox is hotter than a lot of the women/girls that outranked her, but at the same time, most of them have done a lot more to earn their high spots than bend over a Camaro for ten seconds in a movie. It's sad that that's all it took to get the #1 spot on FHM's list. :no:

post-10465-0-1446114820-67828_thumb.gif

:nicole:

but at the same time, most of them have done a lot more to earn their high spots than bend over a Camaro for ten seconds in a movie. It's sad that that's all it took to get the #1 spot on FHM's list. :no:

Well FHM also did an editorial on her in their magazine, so that might have something to do with it. Mind you, such a sexy brunette doesn't even need to bend over anything for ten seconds to be as hot as she is.

But come on... Panettiere? What the hell has she done that's so amazing? Tisdale is with Disney and appeals to little kids, so I can't imagine she's done a whole load more either. I can half understand Miller being ranked higher, even though she's still no match for Megan. Beyonce has like thunder thighs and I've never found her all that attractive either.

Congrats on the thread! And congrats to MM.

I hate these lists. How is Britney Spears even still on these lists?! WTF?! The Pussycat Dolls? Christina Aguilera?! Lindsay Lohan?! Ugh... these lists, for the most part, are totally bullshit. <_<

I could agree with you more moiselles. I mean when I saw Brittany Spears on the list I was just like :blink:

If Brittany Spears can get on the list and Selita Ebanks can get on the list even Vanessa Hudgens got on the list but Adriana didn't make it on the list. <_< I don't believe in these little bullshit lists and i never will. :ninja:

I'm happy for Marisa Miller. She is one of my favorite models, not just because of her looks, but she has a cool personality as well, but I'm surprised Adriana didn't get on the list after her recent GQ cover and I'm not sure how far back in they go as far as work goes, but also her hosting the Superbowl party, not to mention the Superbowl commercial :drool: .