Aileen

:heart: He definitely needs a thread- he`s missing on here

Full Name: Jamie Strachan

Nationality: British

Born in: Bristol, UK

Lives now: New York, NY

Agencies: Next

Height: 6'2

Shows/ Campaigns : Hugo Boss, Gucci, Kenzo etc.

JAMIE_strachan_64_0004.jpg

JAMIE_strachan_64_0007.jpg

0415019bw9.jpg

jamie3io5.jpg

jamies122.jpg select06.jpg

Thanks for starting his thread...i too am surprised he didnt have a thread on here sooner!! btw, he also belongs to Select (London), d'Men (Milan) and Traffic (Spain)....here are a couple i had....he's backstage at a Prada show and with the "british invasion" backstage at Michael Kors 2008

prada.jpg mKors_backstage.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thanks karenin for those beautiful pics.... :hug: OMG why is this thread still so bare? oh that needs to change!! Jamie's such an underrated model....he needs some recognition!! well i found this pic on some "parody" site a while back and I forgot i had it....remember that film "Zoolander", with Ben Stiller? well, here's Jamie doing the Ben Stiller pose lol....it's soooo cute!! enjoy!! :wave:

post-16544-0-1446025184-66507_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The SurveyName:Jamie StrachanBirthday:02/08/81Birthplace:BristolCurrent Location:LondonEye Color:GreenHair Color:Lt BrownHeight:6'3Right Handed or Left Handed:RightYour Heritage:BritishThe Shoes You Wore Today:Doc Martin bootsYour Weakness:Kryptonite and vodkaYour Fears:Wetting myselfYour Perfect Pizza:double pepperoniGoal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:heavy weight champ of the world.Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:heyThoughts First Waking Up:I am never drinking againYour Best Physical Feature:chin hairYour Bedtime:Don't have one, I can stay up as long as I like!Your Most Missed Memory:I forgotPepsi or Coke:cokeMacDonalds or Burger King:neither, dominos Single or Group Dates:what are group dates?Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:LIPTON!!!! obviouslyChocolate or Vanilla:ChocolateCappuccino or Coffee:coffieDo you Smoke:yupDo you Swear:fuck noDo you Sing:all the timeDo you Shower Daily:mostlyHave you Been in Love:yupDo you want to go to College:nopeDo you want to get Married:maybe one dayDo you belive in yourself:issues of self confidenceDo you get Motion Sickness:Used to badly, now when hung overDo you think you are Attractive:to mosquetoes definatelyAre you a Health Freak:hell yeah! mad healthyDo you get along with your Parents:yup yupDo you like Thunderstorms:One of my favorite thingsDo you play an Instrument:didgereedoo and drumsIn the past month have you Drank Alcohol:yupIn the past month have you Smoked:yupIn the past month have you been on Drugs:nopeIn the past month have you gone on a Date:nopeIn the past month have you gone to a Mall:nopeIn the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:yupIn the past month have you eaten Sushi:neverIn the past month have you been on Stage:yupIn the past month have you been Dumped:nopeIn the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:nopeIn the past month have you Stolen Anything:nopeEver been Drunk:yupEver been called a Tease:nopeEver been Beaten up:YUP!Ever Shoplifted:yup....sadlyHow do you want to Die:drownWhat do you want to be when you Grow Up:spidermanWhat country would you most like to Visit:United KingdomIn a Boy/Girl..Favourite Eye Color:dont careFavourite Hair Color:dont careShort or Long Hair:dont careHeight:dont careWeight:in proportionBest Clothing Style:rock'n'roll, Number of Drugs I have taken:some when i was littleNumber of CDs I own:400?Number of Piercings:0Number of Tattoos:2Number of things in my Past I Regret:1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...