Bellazon

Persian/Middle Eastern Models/Girls

Faith5000

• 4 weeks later...
Most of all of these kids/models/etc are INDEED from Afghanistan and NOT from India or Pakistan and may I say that thousands of Afghans are living in Pakistan, Iran, Turkey, etc because of the war going on in Afghanistan and even I lived in many places before coming to U.S.A and Yes, Pakistan was one of them and say if someone took my picture in Pakistan then I could be considered Pakistani :laugh: ~ *You're highly mistaken sweety*
a lot of these children are pakistani or indian and a couple of the models are not afghan...

Also, there's an over representation of light coloured eyes here. :blink: Maybe you just like them but wheres the love for the brown eyed afghans?

First of all I moved these pictures from "Eyes" thread and that should explain your misunderstanding and jumping to conclusions of my "love" for brown eyed Afghans and Secondly where is you're prove of the kids that you say are from India or Pakistan?

About the Lebanon contestant I sort of believe you because I wasn't sure either as I didn't see her before, and the girl from Kalash, but do a little history on Kalash will you? ;) Take good care ^-^

fantastic post on the diverse mix of iranic, turkic and mongolian peoples that make up afghanistan.

and to the OP, Afghanistan isn't in the middle east, but in the heart of asia. ^_^ tajikistan and afghanistan are central asia's persian countries.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
If im not wrong .. and i know that i am not ..

Afghanistan is neither persian or middle eastern ..

Arab and Iranians are..

you are wrong. Afghanistan and Tajikistan are central asia's Persian countries. Look at the history of the former Persian Empire - Ariana.

little off topic, (at least from what you guys are talking about).. but the fact is the topic of this thread is "persian/middle eastern girls/models" and while the contributions are great I don't get what showing a bunch of males and kids has to do with it.