Bellazon

Condensing

spring{fever}

I think it would be extremely helpful to have a huge project of condensing threads. Simply, the first post would be edited to include all images posted in the thread. It would be edited when people could get to it, like moderators, I am guess, and they would leave a note on the last post they took images from. That way, all duplicates could be out of the way, and it would be easier to see what pictures are already there instead of having to go through 67 pages.

Yeah, lol

I think it would be extremely helpful to have a huge project of condensing threads. Simply, the first post would be edited to include all images posted in the thread. It would be edited when people could get to it, like moderators, I am guess, and they would leave a note on the last post they took images from. That way, all duplicates could be out of the way, and it would be easier to see what pictures are already there instead of having to go through 67 pages.

Yeah, lol

Hello :wave:

IMO we are technically not a "gallery" site, people come here to discuss models as well as post images. If we were to condense everything into the first page then I believe we would lose a lot of potential new users since they would just browse the images and leave the site instead of actively participating, which is what makes this site great in the first place.

We have considered adding a gallery aspect to BZ where the images would be available to browse, as well as implementing a duplicate removal system using hashes but we have not been able to decide the specifics and if it would negatively affect the site in the long term. We always appreciate input and we will keep this in mind. Thanks :flower: