And this girl above still got 2 threads

The right spelling is Lidia

@Michael* @PinkCouture ?

Done! :thumbs_up: 

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

Done! :thumbs_up: 

thank you :smile:

the "misplaced thread" need a little fixing too :smile:

Maybe this is not what this thread is for, or maybe it's a bad idea, but I had a thought:  Should the awards show threads in Television and Movies be merged into one thread? (One for the Emmys. one for Oscars, one for Golden Globes, others?)

Some don't have many responses, so it may be good to have them as one. To some extent, the award conversations carry over from one year to the next anyway, especially with television.

I don't know how many threads exist, but if any admin thinks this should be done I don't mind finding them and posting them here to be merged.

On 7/14/2017 at 1:26 AM, jkjk said:

Maybe this is not what this thread is for, or maybe it's a bad idea, but I had a thought:  Should the awards show threads in Television and Movies be merged into one thread? (One for the Emmys. one for Oscars, one for Golden Globes, others?)

Some don't have many responses, so it may be good to have them as one. To some extent, the award conversations carry over from one year to the next anyway, especially with television.

I don't know how many threads exist, but if any admin thinks this should be done I don't mind finding them and posting them here to be merged.

I'd go along with that as I think the fewer inactive threads we have lying around, the better.

I'll try and track them all down now. If I miss any, let me know. :yes:

20 minutes ago, Michael* said:

I'd go along with that as I think the fewer inactive threads we have lying around, the better.

I'll try and track them all down now. If I miss any, let me know. :yes:

Sounds good. I imagine you rename the combined threads to something without the year in the title. I will follow them with the intention of making them active as award time approaches.

Just noticed two Riverdales as I was browsing.

Done. (~ M*)

34 minutes ago, jkjk said:

Sounds good. I imagine you rename the combined threads to something without the year in the title. I will follow them with the intention of making them active as award time approaches.

I'm still doing a bit of touching up here and there, but we now have an official hellfire Oscar topic. :hehe:

I guess there will have to be an official Golden Globes thread in television and movies because they give awards for both and there are threads in both.

1 hour ago, jkjk said:

I guess there will have to be an official Golden Globes thread in television and movies because they give awards for both and there are threads in both.

I've fixed up 'official' topics for the Oscars, Emmys and Golden Globes, which I was thinking could be pinned when awards season is in full swing. Since most of the posts seem to have been made there originally, I'm content just to leave the Golden Globes one in the movies section for now. If I've overlooked anything, please do feel free to let me know. :thumbsup:

@Michael*  I think you are right about the Golden Globes in the movies section. The two Globes threads in the television section only have 9 edits between them.

Olivia Culpo has 2 threads...... don't know if she's more a model, actress, or both now. :idk: