Bellazon

Kris Marshall
Thumbnail

spring{fever}

Wikipedia

Kris Marshall (born Christopher Marshall; April 1973) is an English actor.

He was raised in Malmesbury, Wiltshire; Hong Kong and Canada, and educated at Wells Cathedral School and, after failing his A levels, Redroofs Theatre School. Marshall started acting at an early age making an appearance in British TV series The Bill, but it was in 2000 that his major breakthrough role came as Nick Harper in the BBC sitcom My Family.

Since 2005, Marshall has appeared in TV and print adverts for the BT Group alongside Esther Hall.

Since his departure from My Family in 2003 he has returned twice. The first time was for one episode in series five (2004) and the second was for a Comic Relief special in 2005.However, there are plans to bring him back for the 10th series if it is given the go-ahead.

He finished working on Heist at the end of 2006, which aired on 23 April 2008 on BBC Four.

He lives in Windsor, Berkshire.[1]

Marshall suffered head injuries after being hit by a car in Bristol in April 2008. [1] The accident happened in the early hours of 2008-04-28 as Marshall enjoyed a night out with friends in Bristol city centre. He was taken to Bristol Royal Infirmary where a scan revealed head injuries and, while he remains in intensive care, his condition is improving.

So like, pray for him or whatever you do ... :cry:

_40580021_kris_220318755_1e.jpgartikel380318755_2e.jpghogertopp318755_3e.jpgmyfamily318755_4e.jpg

EDIT: I did some news reading. On APR 29, it was reported that he should be able to go back to work when released from the hospital.