Bellazon

Robert Buckley
Thumbnail

sarapdor

normal_buckley+(2).jpg

Robert Earl Buckley (born May 2, 1981 in Los Angeles, California) is an actor living in Los Angeles. He played two roles on MyNetworkTV's prime time dramas: photographer Michael Bauer on Fashion House and Matthew Wakefield on American Heiress. Buckley has also appeared in several independent films, including When a Killer Calls, Teenage Drama, Petrified and Robot Battle.

A Southern California native, he earned an economics degree from the University of California at San Diego. He spent a year and a half working as an economic consultant, then moved to Los Angeles to pursue an entertainment career. He said that he loves to watch football.

As a college student, Buckley appeared as a contestant on the Price is Right. One of his bids was for $1 less than another contestant. Bob Barker noted, "That wasn't the smartest bid he could have made."

Buckley can be seen as Kirby Atwood on the NBC TV series Lipstick Jungle.

After college he worked as an economic consultant for a while, but then Robert was told that he should model and act. He put in his notice at the consulting firm where he was working, moved to Los Angeles and booked his first commercial.

In 2006 he starred in three movies When a Killer Calls, Petrified and Capturing Q. He then went on to star in the TV-series Fashion House, and for 65 episodes, he played the role of Michael Bauer. Michael worked at the House of Gianni, a fashion house located in Los Angeles, and he was their photographer. After Fashion House, Robert was cast in the movie Archer House. He played the role of Lance, alongside Troian Avery Bellisario and Kirstin Benson. Then he got a part in the drama series American Heiress as Matthew Wakefield, with Alicia Leigh Willis and Carter MacIntyre as the lead cast members. Robert then appeared in one episode of Ghost Whisperer in 2007. He now has a recurring role on Lipstick Jungle as Kirby Atwood. Coming in 2008 is the movie Killer Movie, in which Robert stars as the character Nik. Directed by Jeff Fisher, the plot revolves around a reality television shoot that goes wrong as its crew becomes stranded in an isolated town. Also coming in 2008 is the movie Robot Battle, directed by John Lechago, where he plays the character Lee.

normal_buckley+(11).jpg

thumb_buckley+(10).jpg thumb_buckley+(9).jpg thumb_buckley+(8).jpg thumb_buckley+(7).jpg thumb_buckley+(5).jpg thumb_buckley+(2).jpg thumb_buckley+(4).jpg

thumb_robert-buckley-hot-hawaii-03.jpg thumb_robert-buckley-hot-hawaii-02.jpg thumb_robert-buckley-hot-hawaii-05.jpg thumb_robert-buckley-hot-hawaii-08.jpg thumb_robert-buckley-hot-hawaii-07.jpg thumb_robert-buckley-hot-hawaii-04.jpg thumb_robert-buckley-hot-hawaii-06.jpg

thumb_acdgbuckleyjongles3.jpg thumb_acdgbuckleyjongles2.jpg thumb_acdgbuckleyjongles1.jpg

source Celebrity Addicted :wave:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
I shall do so! I am glad there are some people liking him as much as I do :D

So here we go:

post-16544-0-1446076600-63745_thumb.jpg post-16544-0-1446076600-7029_thumb.jpg post-16544-0-1446076600-76178_thumb.jpg post-16544-0-1446076600-8317_thumb.jpg post-16544-0-1446076600-88311_thumb.jpg post-16544-0-1446076600-92826_thumb.jpg post-16544-0-1446076600-98438_thumb.jpg post-16544-0-1446076601-01264_thumb.jpg post-16544-0-1446076601-07684_thumb.jpg

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Hope you enjoy them :)

THANK U...THANK U....THANK UUUUUUUU....those pics made my day!!! i went out and bought that dvd he was in with Heather Locklear called "Flirting With Fourty" and OMG he is simply stunning in it....check it out if you've not done so already....and yes, i'm definitely a fan....funny thing is, i've never even seen "lipstick jungle" but i must check it out now.... :wave:

I am glad you liked them. I will surely post more of him! I did not hear about the movie yet, but I will make sure I finde it. And you should sooo watch Lipstick Jungle, Robert is awesome in it. But the whole show is brilliant aswell, so its worth a watch!

oh i def cant wait till u post more pics....i've not watched any clips of lipstick jungle yet, which i surely will do so soon on youtube....oh that movie i was talking about is really a treat...perhaps they have the trailer or clips of it on youtube...it's not to be missed!! :wave:

I am glad you liked them. I will surely post more of him! I did not hear about the movie yet, but I will make sure I finde it. And you should sooo watch Lipstick Jungle, Robert is awesome in it. But the whole show is brilliant aswell, so its worth a watch!

oh i def cant wait till u post more pics....i've not watched any clips of lipstick jungle yet, which i surely will do so soon on youtube....oh that movie i was talking about is really a treat...perhaps they have the trailer or clips of it on youtube...it's not to be missed!! :wave:

awwww i love those new pics, thanks!!! i love the airport ones..it is good to know that he flies first class lol....and i wonder if that is his gf, the brunette with him? they are a lovely couple!! oh, i noticed he flies US Air and out of LAX too...i prob walked his path cuz i fly out of there all the time and use that airline too....and thanks for sending me the link to watch those LJ episodes....so nice of ya to do that!! :wave:

I found this cute comedy sketch on youtube!! it is so cute!! btw, i didnt know Robert is on One Tree Hill now? saw that on youtube too!!! yay, he's still on the telly!! oh and he was in People Magazine's "Most Beautiful People" issue for 2009 :drool:

grrrrr it isnt posting a youtube vid for me for some reason, so here's the link to it:

AHAHAHAH I am still laughing! They are way too funny! Btw, the other guys are also awesome! On and off the show! This link was really worth a good laugh :lol: Thanks a lot for sharing!

Oh btw, I just saw that Lindsay and Robert were dating??? Thats so weird, because they are together (well were) on the show LJ and then they dated in real life. But not on the show! Wow, thats funny in a way!