Yeah, so I'm a death metal fan. Anyone here also into this brutal genre? :D

My favourite bands are:

Bloodbath

Nile

Decapitated

Vader

Morbid Angel

Kataklysm

I'm also into grind and my favourite band is, the one, the only: PIG DESTROYER!!!!

And can anyone answer this question for me:

Who is the heaviest most brutal death metal band on the planet? - literally.

Then answer my question:

Who is the heaviest most brutal death metal band on the planet?

And Qball, nice choice :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

humm.... its stupid but probs this band called Anal Vomit...they are just crazy..they are complete shit tho.. :laugh: listen..

anal_vomit_torture_in_the_chamber_of_death.mp3

anal_vomit_putrify_the_remains.mp3

anal_vomit_brutal_cunt_torture.mp3

Gorerotted and Dying Fetus are pretty brutal aswell....and they actually sound good. not like that crap ^^ lol

My friend is in a death metal band called Trench Head BTW , they rule :)

will post some of their stuff.

Woo hoo! About time someone posted a thread about death metal. I like the following bands...

Deicide

Cannibal Corpse

Death

Krisiun

Amon Amarth

some Unleashed

Morbid Angel

Arch Enemy

Carcass

Suffocation

Vehemence

Nile

The Berzerker

Hate Eternal

Obituary

And the list just goes on and on!

Thanks K L. I can't download those tracks though, there's a firewall protecting the server, and I cannot get around it :(

You say Gorerotted, I haven't heard of them. Someone said to me that Disorge is quite brutal, what do you guys think?

Children of Bodom are melodic death metal. They're like a combiantion of Dream Theatre and In Flames :D Death Metal has low growling vocals combined with fast and bassy riffing, with insanely fast drumming. Famous Death Metal bands of note are:

Morbid Angel

Napalm Death

Nile

Vader

Cryptopsy

Once you've heard those and enjoyed them, then you're a death metal fan. I haven't heard Lamb of God and I think they're death metal too. Melodic death is a sub-genre of death metal, but it's not as heavy. Children of Bodom still kicks major ass though :D

uh then fear factory fallls under this category too :laugh: i fucking love fear factory and i've gotten everyone around me hooked on at least one of their songs. everyone. 2 amazing songs and incredibly heavy songs by them: 0-0 (where evil dwells) and concreto....both with insane drums

I gotta say i do like the more melodic stuff.. children of bodom and arch enemy just rule!!

i think the more melodic bands usally have more talent. esp. most of their guitarists

Discostu: Fear factory is Industrial. They've got death metal influences (the double bass, the growing vocals) but they're not pure death. Listen to Nile and you'll have a good idea of what death metal is :D

And ImmortallyInsane, I know what you're saying! Even though i like melody, the brutality is just amazing! I love it specifically because it kicks my ass. It's like going through a warhammer factory (y'know, like Mauls) and they're testing the warhammers out on you! :laugh: